Cashiers diary

Another night , same thing , your hungry.

But this time it was at 1AM and once again , you collected all of the money in the house to buy eggs and orange juice.

This time the cashier was on their break so you decide to wait inside the store while you use your phone.

You remembered you didn't ask the cashier for their name.

You went outside to ask the cashier for their name , but no replies...

You thought the cashier didn't want to tell it so you thought of nothing ,

you ask the cashier when their break is gonna end , the cashier says "In 1 hour."

You knew it would take forever when you wait , so you decide to look around the store.

You notice the cashiers diary on the counter , you hesitate at first but you read it anyways bc your curious.

It started off as

"Just a normal shift , every ugly bitches just coming in , then I saw this bitch."

"This bitch was like the love of my life , even tho they were in baggy clothes and looked like they haven't slept in years tbh."

"My heart raced for some shit , i can't believed I even blushed."

"They even caught me , I cant believe that I fell in love with some sort of lazy ass bitch."

And that was the first page , and then you got caught from the cashier.

He rushed to you to get the diary out of your hands.

"Can't you not look into peoples diaries." the cashier said.

You do the same thing yesterday , buy , pay , home , think then sleep.