Creep!

You woke up , and you notice your dad wasn't in the house , you checked the house a found a note.

"I'm going on a business trip for a month , here's 70 dollars to buy food in case your hungry. From Dad"

With money next to the note , since he would be gone for a month , you decided to invite the cashier over to your house.

You went straight to the store and found the cashier re-stocking the shelfs , he notices you and comes to hug you.

You invited him over to your house whenever he wants for a month , the cashier got very excited and gives you a free coupon for inviting him.

At your house , he immediately went to your room , kinda weird..

You made breakfast , showered and as you finish showering you notice the cashier inside the bathroom you were in looking at you..

You called him a creep , kicked him out of your house and you notice he stole one of your shirts before you kicked him out..

Now your to scared to even go to the store so you decide to stay in your house until your dad comes back..

When your dad arrived you immediately told him about the cashier staring at you while you were showering.

He laughs and tells you "Honey your just overreacting , the cashiers an innocent man , he would never do such a thing , trust me , we use to work together before."