The stalker

You woke up at 4AM once again but this time your not hungry....

You sense someone is watching you , you looked around for someone...

Instead you found nothing so you just try to go back to sleep...

The next day at 10AM you wake up and have breakfast with your dad

You told your dad your gonna go to the store nearby to buy food.

Your dad gives you money to buy food , you actually went to the store to visit the cashier once again...

The cashier welcomed you very warmly with lots of hugs , for some reason.

You ask him why he was welcoming you all of the sudden , he didn't say anything at first , but you just walked around the store.

Than the cashier said "I just love to watch you sleep and eat , so I decided to welcome you" with a smile

You were in fear , on how he knows..

You run out of the store , and went back home.

Your dad ask you were the food is , you reply back with " the store was closed"

Then your dad replied back with "the store never closes , it's a 24/7 store , was the cashier on their break?"

You nervously said "Yeah , the cashier was on their break.."

Your dad ask you "Why didn't you wait?"

You said "The cashier's break was very long so I decided to come back"

Your dad is very confused but says "Ok I guess"

You sit at your bed , nervously texting your friend.

You notice a figure at your window , it was the cashier! He is stalking you!

At this point your very terrified , scared to even move , you went to bed early , hoping the cashier would go away.

At night , you feel something hugging you from the other side of the bed , you woke up and see the cashier , cuddling you from the other side of the bed..

You went back to sleep , hoping he would leave in the morning..