4. Friendly

[(Y/n)s pov]

Rain. Covering all of Piltover and Zhaun. I am sitting on top of one building of Piltover and looking for something. Someone.
My stalker. My stalker found me 4 days ago and is following me since then. He always knows where I am. But I was abel to spot them a few times when I tried to. I wouldn't care so much about it if they would leave me alone for a a day or two.  Now I'm trying to find and have a word with them.

"Show your goddammn ass, ya punk. I know your watching me like a shimmer addict looks at his drug." A splash sound appears behind me. "Damn your goood. How did you know I was here?" My stalker appears to be a girl with incredibly long blue hair. Cloud tattoos on her right side. "Well you aren't really sneaky." "Uh ouch! What a burn." "So why are you stalking me?" "Well because I wanted to. And maybe because someone wants to meet you." "Well I am not interested, thank you. You may leave me alone now." I start to walk to the next roof. "I'm Jinx." "Bye Jinx!"

Hopping from roof to roof helps me clear my head, but only when I am not being followed. "Goddammit will you leave me alone now?" "Can't do that. That would count as a failed mission and I don't want that." I pause my movements and making Jinx walk into me. "Listen... I have learned to survive for 3 years without a home. Why do you have to make my life miserable now?" "Well coz I found you?" "Jeez.." "wooow so badass. You have to see it that way: if you come with me now, you will not only be left alone afterwards but you could get a friend." Her eyes sparkling as she said that. "Who needs friends?" "Sevika. She is always grumpy. When someone needs a friend its her." "Who?" "Sevika." "Never heard of her." "Whaat? Not possible! Silcos assistant?" My eyes squinting now. "Silco? What would he want from me?" "Can't tell you that. You have to come with me to get more information."

Everything inside of me tells me not to do it. So why the fuck am I following her now? "Sooo why did you change your mind so fast?" "I have no fucking idea."

In all this time, after Singed kicked me out, I have only heard of Silco, Zhauns new leader. I have no idea how he is like and what he looks like. I have nothing to do with him so what could be the reason?
The rain is starting to calm, leaving everything shining and slippery.

We left Piltover and entered Zhaun without speaking another word. Jinx is looking for the fastest way down, but I just look at her with a bored expression. "What? You want to race me? Maybe this will cure your boredom." "Well tell me where we're heading." "The last Drop." I dont even bother to try and give her an answer I just run to an edge and jump right in. That feeling of flying is giving me adrenaline. With that I got new strength to grab a random pipe and swing myself onto a roof. Running along some buildings I saw some roofs which lead directly to the last Drop. I speed up to realize that those roofs are slippery. Using this to my advantage I start to slide with full speed down. The roofs end is coming near, so I go deeper into the squat and jump as high as possible in the last moment. I got my grip on a pipe from wich I let myself fall down surprising the bodyguards of the bar.

Jinx is no where to be found. The bodyguards are now looking threat full down on me. "Don't worry, guys. I'm just waiting for someone." They don't seem impressed by that comment. A thud came from my left side. "Where have you been?" Jinx just looked pissed at me and went inside. Following her through the crowded bar, I smell shimmer mixed with sweat and alcohol. Its such a disgusting smell that I am about to puke. We walked past the counter where a big, fully tattooed guy is cleaning some dirty glasses.
As we're walking past him he gives me a glare which I counter attack with a creepy smile.
Jinx was leading me into a staircase that goes upstairs. Some of the steps are making cracking noises, threatening to break.
We arrived at a door that revealed a small hallway. Kind of right infront of us is another door with green stained glass. Jinx makes her way to it and knocks three times.

We didn't have to wait long to get a "Come in." She opens the door and we are now in a small office with dark furniture. Infront of the wall on our opposite side was a desk with an office chair behind it. The Chair was facing the other way. It's facing a big round window with the same green stained glass as it is in the door.
In the middle of the floor is a big fluffy darkgreen carpet. A couch to our left between some bookshelves and some lose paper on the ground. "I brought you the girl you were looking for." The chair turned frantically around. On the chair is a man with the face I saw the day I got kicked out from home. His left side seems a bit more scarred and his mutated eye more creepy. His eyes look me up and down.
"So your the one that keeps attacking my people?" "I do what? The only people I attack are the ones taking away my sleeping place or just really annoying ones." "Where is you sleeping place?" "Its near our shimmer transportation base." Jinx just said that with an undertone of accusation. "Well no wonder you keep walking into my people. How about you leave that place alone?" "No." "No? What is so special about that place that you won't even consider leaving it?" "Non of your goddammn business." I just want to leave and find myself a place to relax. He just keeps staring so I decided to do the same. After some seconds he finally broke the silence. "Jinx, out." "Wha-" "Now." She just stomped out of the room without further protest.

What will he do now? He stands up and walks right infront of me. "It appears that you don't know your place." "I couldn't care less about that shit." "Watch your mouth." "Why should i?" "Because I am willing to let you work for me and therefore you should have some respect."
I look at him completely confused. "Work? For you? Why?" "Well I do have to admit that you have skill. Skill that is useful. And I can already imagine why Jinx is mad at you. You raced hear down here, righr?" "Yes." "And you won?" "Yes?" "Good..." He's now just staring at me without saying anything. "You look so familiar, have we met before?" "No, sir." "Oh? Now your being polite to me? Is that a yes to my offer?" "...yes."