9. Mistake

08.55 p.m.
[Silcos pov]

I slam the door from the lab open. Standing there, panting. My eyes scanning the room. Blood mixed with some chemicals and scattered glas on the ground. Syringes and other tools laying on Singeds desk. But (y/n) is nowhere to be found. My eyes found a blood trace leading further into the building. It leads to a door that is covered in blood splatters. I slowly open the door, preparing for whatever I may see in there. Its empty. And it looks like a bedroom that got forgotten. Dust and blood everywhere. Some children's toys, books and a scattered picture frame on the ground. I walk to it and pick it up. Its a picture with Singed on it. And a girl. Her hair as beautiful as (y/n)s. Her face so pure and innocent.

Wait. Is that... (y/n)s old room? I put the picture into the pocket of my pants and decided to look more through the room. My attention getting caught by a scattered window. I walk up to the destroyed window and notice that the glas was scattered on the outside. That means that something or someone broke out. And judging by the blood, it was someone.

A door being slammed shut in the lab made me turn. Who was that now? I walk back to the lab and see Singed standing there. He noticed me and just stared. His hands holding empty syringes. "Who got these injected?" The Syringes now further up in the air. Jinx didn't tell me what she did to (y/n), but she wouldn't inject unknown liquids into herself. "(Y/n)." His face turning into disbelieve. "(Y/n)? With long violet hair?" "Yes." He looks back at the syringes with a worried face. "Jinx went rampage and she seems to have injected those syringes into (y/n). What was in them?" He separated one syringe from the others to look at it closer, "I know that this one was meant to be an upgrade of shimmer but the rest I can not tell anymore." I sigh with disappointment. Not only because Jinx took  the woman that I learned to... love. But also because there is nothing I can do against it. "Tell me if you find something new." With that I leave the lab.

Its a cold night and my sudden reaction to run to the lab left me without my jacket. My breath visible in the air. Thoughts of (y/n) running through my head. Her warmth, her smile, her eyes.
I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't even notice that I arrived at the Last Drop. Walking through the crowded bar with fast steps. Sevika saw me and started following me. We arrive in my office, where I let myself fall into the chair. My elbow on my desk supporting my head. "Sir I-" "What where you doing after I told you to bring them both back to me?" "I was looking for them." "But you returned with Jinx. Wich means you found her. Was it after she killed (y/n)?" My eyes glaring at her. "Jinx tied me up while I was unconscious. That rope was to strong for me to rip it." I just keep staring. "Where is Jinx?" "I don't know. She left after waiting here for you for some time." I nod. Gesturing her to leave my office. "Leave. I don't want to see your face." She looks at me for a bit but then leaves.

-time skip 3 days-

07.06 p.m.
[Still Silcos pov :3]

The mystery of (y/n)s undiscovered body made no progress. And Jinx? She just refused to talk to me so I left her alone for now. My mood is at its lowest since the incident. Seems like everyone has noticed because everybody seems to scared to talk to me. A knock on the door appeared. "What?" Sevika walks in. She seems to be... bleeding? Her once healthy arm now being held by her prosthetic. Blood dripping without an end. "What happend?" "I...I don't know. It was to fast for me to see. In one moment I was walking and in the other my arm was layingon the ground." "You're making a mess... and go see the doctor." What was that all about now?

I sigh and lean back on my chair. My head leaning up. And there they are. In the darkness. Two bright pink eyes looking down on me. Not moving. And just rarely blinking. I visibly gulp. Those eyes still not moving. "Who... are you?" Silence... then a thud. My eyes not able to follow that speed. Slowly looking further down I see a woman now kneeling down on my desk. Her hair is so dirty that it was Impossible to even guess what the color. Her eyes completely black like my left one but her irises shine a bright pink. Dark and visible vains on her cheeks. Her clothes baggy, destroyed and dirty. Something seems so familiar about her. Her hand slowly making its way to my face. I can't move and my eyes glued onto hers. The hand feels cold and fragile. "S-Silco.." the voice sounding raspy, exhausted and full of pain. But it still sounded so familiar.

A knock on the door breaking the tension. The woman disappeared in an instant. I look up to see her eyes on me again. She didn't leave... good. My eyes now looking back at the door. "Yes?" Jinx enters the room. "I'm sorry..." I just look at her. Then that thud again. The Woman now standing right infront of Jinx. Growling? "Shit! The hell are you?" Jinx tried to run past her but that woman grabbed her arm. A loud cracking sound appears. Now Jinx' screams. "Jinx!" My eyes leaving Jinx to look at the woman. "What do you want?" She just stared at me for a while. Jinx' whimpers in the background. "Your... love again." What? Then it hit me.

I stood up so suddenly that my chair crashed into the wall behind me. "(Y/n)?" Her eyes tearing up with a pink liquid. Without saying anything I ran up to her. "(Y/n) is it really you?" She nodes and Ipull her into a tight hug. (Y/n) now letting Jinx' arm go to put her arms around me. She feels so cold. I pull out of the hug and take her cheeks into my hands. "How is that possible?" "I... never died. I-I-I was left behind with such intense pain that walking was impossible and I meant to crawl back to the bar but I saw my reflection... I look horrible so I was afraid of coming back here again." Ignoring the dirt and blood on her face, I kiss her. "You do not look horrible. Its different, yes, but its still you." Hugging her again." And I thought that I lost you." Her eyes now tearing up more wich is ruining my clothes. But eho cares. "We should clean you up." I grab her hand and lead her out the office. "Wait here. I will go and tell someone to take care of Jinx."

After telling someone I went back upstairs to (y/n). She stands at exactly the same spot where I left her. "Lets go."

[(Y/N)s pov]

He grabbed my hand again and brought me into the room next to mine. We walk inside and it looks exactly like mine just that his room has another door. It leads into a big fancy bathroom. The floor and walls covered with white tiles. The furniture a bright brown with some gold patterns. A big bathtub right in the middle. A hella big carpet underneath it. Leading me to a shower I didn't even noticed. He grabs my shirt snd pulls it over my head. Revealing my stomach and back. My stomach looks rather normal, but my back is full with those shitty dark veins.

He leaves me to let the water from the shower running. "Get your pans of, Princess." Dirt and dried blood falling of my pants as I shove them down my legs. I throw the pants next to me on the ground and walk next to Silco.
He takes a step aside and lets me go into the shower.

The water is warm. My body coloring the water to a deep brown and red. My hair feeling lighter. I turn around to see Silco staring at me. "Pervert." My face growing a smile. He realized what I said and grinned at me. "I know you like it." With that he walks to a closet next to the sink and grabs some bottles. Its shampoo and other soap stuff.

Him now standing right next to the shower just gave me an idea. I grab his collar and pull him into the shower. His clothes soaking wet. His expression of shock is making me laugh out loud. My voice echoing through the whole room. That made Silco only grinn even more. He kicks his shoes of and starts opening his shirt. Throwing it also away. Him now just in his pants ,with me under that shower. "Just look at what you did." He puts his hands onto the wall behind me and looks me deep into my eyes. I put my hands on his cheeks to pull him into a kiss. Now French kissing for several minutes. I pull away. Panting. "Lets clean up first." "How about I help you with that?" He grabs some soap and puts it onto my hair. Him massaging me makes me feel so good that my eyes close. It appears that I am quite exhausted, because I fell asleep for a split second wich made me stumble forward into his arms. "Lets finish up and get you to bed." His voice sounding rather disappointed.

After half an hour of washing we finally finished. He picked me up and brought me to his bed. The towel falling to the ground but couldn't care less so I just snuggle into his sheets. He changed into some dry clothes and got into his bed next to me. I was already sleeping after not even 5 mins.

_________________________

[A/N]

I will not apologize for that smut teaser :3 but don't worry, there will be smut in one of the next chapters. :))