Kidnap the characters

"What the Lilith is going on and how did we get here!!" Shouted a very angry high warlock of Brooklyn that had a lot of people cowering at the tone of voice he used.
"Mister bane please calm down so I can explain what is going on" after he had calm down just before I started to speak some guy from the clave and asked what they were doing and I said " you are all here to react to Magnus bane soulmate" and then all hell broke loose, the clave was questioning what this had to do with them, Magnus was shocked to find out that their is someone in this world who was made for them, Alec was wondering why he was feeling very negative about hearing some downworlder had a soulmate while everyone else in the room wad straight up asking " who would ever love someone like Magnus bane."
"ENOUGH!!" That got everyone to shut up. "As I was saying to answer some of your questions the reason you shadowhunters are here is because the soulmate is a shadow hunter" "WHAT!!" Everyone was shocked especially Magnus who absolutely hated shadowhunters for always thinking they are the best because they have angle blood. "Can I continue now or... good as I was saying yes his soulmate is a shadow hunter and I would be careful with what you say Magnus soulmate can be very protective... now should we get this story on the road."

*tell me what you think about it and should I continue writing even though it's trash I might continue writing it for fun. Be nice and no hate comments please 🥺* *it's also not edited I suck at editing even more than writing so enjoy oh one more thing if I forgot something or I got it wrong please let me know it's been a while since I watched the show*