Alec lightwoods pain

"Okay now I need to ask do either of you need a break to think about what we just watched or are we good to continue" everyone thought for a quick second and then decided that they were all okay to continue, Alec was sort of nervous about what we could be watching cause he just realised that this person seemed to know everything about him which meant that there was a possibility that she knows about his pain and his low self esteem. "Okay well then why don't we get into the first video then"

"Wait is that true" Alec was in panic mode right now how did this little girl know about that, the downworlders were shocked to see that never they knew that shadowhunters were hard on their kids but that was ridiculous, Magnus was really worried about Alec and hoped that he would be alright "yes that was all true sadly Alec has never really been given affection so he was surprised and insecure when Magnus paid attention to him and not jace and was so used to being in jace's shadow that he didn't expect anyone to pay attention to him. Do you want to think about this a little more or do you want to continue" continue please" "okay, continue it is"

"Jace what the hell is wrong with you why would you say that!!!" Everyone jumped when they heard Max yell at Jace "I swear to the angel raziel Jace if you ever and I mean ever say something like that to my brother again you are dead." Alec was surprised that someone would stood up for him like his little brother was doing it made him feel like he really was special and loved. Jace on the other hand was shocked for a totally different reason because no one has ever yelled at him before so it was shocking that a nine year old kid would be the first person to ever yell at him, "come on max I'm sure I had a good reason to say that to him, you know probably messed up really badly" hearing Jace say that got Max more mad, the downworders wondering how they were parabatai and Alec felt like he was about to cry "Shut up Jace! Alec doesn't deserve to be treated the was you and everyone else treats him I'm glad Alec has Magnus cause now he has someone to protect him from people like you.!!!" "Max please calm down, okay knowing that you care about me enough to stand up for me makes me happy so please calm down so we can continue reacting" when max heard that he was able to make his big brother happy he was so happy he gave Alec a big hug and sat down on Alec's lap so he can cuddle with him, Alec was more than happy to cuddle with max it actually made him really happy. "Okay now that's our of the way we have one more video to watch so enjoy"

"My brothers a badass!!!" "Max!!" "What it's true" "I definitely agree with you brother darling" When Alec heard Magnus call him darling he got all flustered and red in the face, while this was happening I'm waiting for Alec to realise a couple of things that was said in the video " Wait a minute you cheated on mum!!!" "Alec it's complicated Robert responded "how is it complicated" "Alec Robert called Magnus an affair" max whispered into Alec's ear when Alec realised that his dad did in fact call Magnus an affair he was pissed "Magnus is not an affair!!! dad If you think to call Magnus an affair again you are dead, I'm not like you" "I'm going to say it again my brother is badass!!" The downworders laughed at what max just said while Magnus was falling more head over heals in love with Alec "okay guys that's all the videos I have right now, next we can watch some videos about Magnus."