The hottest siblings around

*Please read the note at the bottom of the page*

To say that everyone was surprised was an understatement everyone was shocked to find out that a male shadowhunter, a lightwood at that was the soulmate of a downworlder and someone as strong as Magnus bane, as well as disgusted and terrified people were also curious about the sort of relationship they have so they waited to see what happens next. "Okay people we are going to watch Alec and his little sister Izzy because they are the hottest siblings you will ever meet" Alec was blushing a lot after being called hot and was trying to sink in to the chair he was sitting on while Izzy was welcoming the compliment with open arms. "Okay let's see if I can find a video of just those two"

"Awwww!!!" Everyone turned to me and gave me weird looks "what I love their relationship it's so cute sometimes it makes me wish my brother was like Alec" "I will admit their relationship is really cute" said Magnus, Alec wasn't listening he was just staring at his little sister with so much love it was amazing but if he was listening he would have been as red as a tomato. People were realising Alec wasn't paying attention so they turned to see what he was doing and what he saw was sort of surprising for the downworlders as they saw the look that holds so much love for his little sister. "Okay let's watch one more video then we will decide what to watch next."

"Wow I did not know you guys were that close" said Alec and Izzy's parents "of course you didn't know because you guys are never around to actually try and get to know us and when you are around you are criticising us over everything we do!!" Alec snapped everyone was shocked that he snapped some of them couldn't blame him "okay well next I think we will watch some more videos about Alec then we will maybe watch something about his relationship with Magnus"

*hey if you guys have any ideas on what to make them react to please tell me cause I'm sort of running out of video ideas.*