Malec

*malec time!!! Reminder I do not own the characters and videos and no hate please*

I was really excited that we finally got to Malec videos, "okay people we have finally up to watching the sort of relationship between Alec and Magnus and I hope you enjoy because they are my OTP." Alec was sort of nervous to see how he acted around Magnus considering he is a downworlder his family might not be happy about his especially parents they were really not happy about this. Magnus was still a little shocked that he fell in love with a shadowhunter cause he was not completely complaining considering he is hot. "Okay jace why don't you pick what you want to watch about their relationship since I can't think of what to watch first since I have a lot to show" "um I guess I would like to see how they first met and their reaction into see each other for their first time, sorry I'm a bit conflicted about my brother being soulmates to that downworlder so~." When Alec heard jace say downworlder like it was poison it broke his heart because they were parabatai so he thought that he would be supportive. "Well yoi are going to get use to it because Magnus and Alec is ment for each other and nothing you say will change that... anyway thank you for the suggestion we will do that."

"Aww big brother you are so adorable smiling and stuttering as soon as you saw him!!!" Alec was blushing so much that I started to think he would past out any minute now "HAHAHA!!!! As soon as you saw him you started flirting Magnus are you serious!!!" "Shut up ragnor it's not my fault his cute plus you know I'm weak when it comes to black hair and blue eyes!" When Alec heard this I didn't think it was possible but he turned an even darker shade of red than he already is, "Alec you should not be stuttering like that you are a lightwood you are suppose to act strong" " sorry mother I'll do that next time" Alec said getting scared of what his parents might do to him "okay let's continue watching Izzy why don't you pick which malec video we should watch next" Alec was sort of nervous with what his sister would say knowing her she might ask to show them his first time and he did not need everyone to see that. "I would like to see some cute moments between them please" Alec gave a sigh of relief when she gave a normal answer "coming right up" I said

"That was one of my favourite moments" "OMG Alec that was amazing and hot at the same time" Izzy shouted at Alec as he stood their shocked "Alec lightwood you were not suppose to loose to a downworlder in a spar and than start kissing them just because they were flirting with you!!!"  "S-Sorry father it won't happen again" "shut up Robert you don't get to tell him what to do" Alec was shocked that Magnus stood up for him he was also greatful so he tried to send a sweet smile to tell him thanks. As soon as Magnus saw the smile Alexander sent him he stopped functioning and couldn't help smiling back, Magnus started realise that he might already be in love with the blue-eyed shadowhunter. "Okay now that the drama is out of the way let's watch 2 more malec moments and then we will watch something of just Alec and than maybe some Magnus also sorry Magnus that I'm not showing you that much I just love Alec so much" "no need to worry I am enjoying learning stuff about my Alexander." "Perfect so here is one video"

*pretend they didn't he the conversation when Alec answered the phone*

"OMG THE MAGNUS BANE IS JEALOUS!!! I thought I'd never see the day" "I was not jealous I don't get jealous" "well the video says other wise Magnus" "shut up Raphael" when Alec saw Magnus was actually jealous he started smiling just like on screen Alec was doing because in all Alec's life no one has ever loved him enough to actually get jealous and because of that it made him feel special and loved especially because of what Alec has heard about Magnus he doesn't get jealous even if someone was to flirt with his lover. "Wait why was Alec smiling when he realised Magnus was jealous normally a lover would hate when their partner was jealous because it would make them think they were trustworthy" when Cat said that everyone turned to Alec waiting for an  answer, I felt pity for the boy so I decided to help him out "you will learn the reason later. Now we have one more video for today enjoy" everyone turned to the front to watch another video but Magnus was worried about Alec but didn't say anything just turning to the screen.

"What the Lilith is going on there!!!" Magnus yelled everyone was thinking the same thing. "So I'll explain Alec's parents were forcing Alec to marry Lydia Branwell but then Magnus crashed the wedding and Alec and Magnus had their first kiss in front of everyone." Alec was sad that his parents were gonna try to get him to marry someone he doesn't love and he was happy he actually got to kiss Magnus but he was also scared on how the clave and his parents were gonna react to it. Magnus was pissed that they tried to take his Alexander away from him but happy that he was able to get him back "okay next we are gonna watch some more videos about Alec."