9. Beauty Of Their Love And Future Dreams

"Compliments can only bring you so far, Ash. Serena whispered under her breath.

Ash merely leaned towards her ear "I
wasn't complimenting you; I was only
telling the truth about your beauty ." Ash whispered to her in a very heavy voice.

Serena giggled a bit before closing her eyes and laying her head on Ash's chest. "You can always make me smile no matter what I am sad or in any trouble ; I thank you for that, Ash." She said enjoying the warmth and comfort coming from her lover.

"You have the same effect on me no matter what I am in pain, trouble , stress . I just think about u i forgot all the negative things, this is the reason that I fell in love with you." Ash said, closing his eyes and tightening his embrace towards serena.

These two have been lost in their World of romance and lost each other in that deep sea of love for a very long time.

When those two were just beginning to enjoy their embrace a red blur came and tackled both of them to the ground. Ash and Serena let out a soft grunt but smiled nonetheless. They knew who tackled them.

"Hey Leo , I see you've got stronger." Ash complimented as the green eye Lucario embraced him with all her might. "What are you teaching him ?" Ash asked Serena, who was lying beside him, feeling pain from the embrace that the green eye Lucario was giving him.

"Well as a Steel-type specialist, I taught him some steel-type attacks and a lot of fighting-type attacks. You know to compliment all of those Aura base attacks that you taught him." Serena said with a smile, looking on at her favourite Pokémon and her love .

"I can see a happy family together ."
Pikachu said happily as he landed on Serena's lap.

"Hey Pikachu, have you been taking good care of , my ashy?" Serena asked as she patted Pikachu's head.

"Hey, I can take care of myself quite fine, Serena ." Ash said with a smile, half in amusement and half in pain as Leo squeezed the life out of him.
"Well it's part of the job as his partner." which caused Serena to smile while understanding Pikachu's dialogue.

Leo , the green-eyed Lucario, was smiling brightly as he embraced his 'father'. His 'family' is reunited once again.

"Hey Ash shall we eat, I made your favourite dish and macoons." Serena suggested with a smile as she held Ash's hand.

"You know normally I would be all go for that but I would rather spend some time hearing what you and Leo had been doing before eating" Ash said with a smile as he tightly held the hand of his love.

Serena smiles at that. She didn't know that the world itself and some legendary Pokémon who was watching Ash right now is gaping at her.

How She brainwashed Ash, the first Aura prince in this generation and the hungriest man in the world, to not make food his primary priority was nothing short of amazing that it was borderline impossible. The world and the legendary Pokémons who were watching Ash the aura champion , right there and then, concluded that she is a queen . There was no other explanation.

"I would love that Ash but I'll tell you during our dinner, I can sense that you haven't yet eaten." Serena said as she gave Ash a quick and chaste kiss on the lips. Naturally that made Ash blush.

Ash, shrugging the blush of his face, stood up and took Serena to his arms, carrying her bridal style. "Fine, whatever you say love , so where's in the picnic basket?" Ash asked as he walked away with Serena in his arms.
Serena smiled at him and looked at him in the eyes before snuggling close into his chest. Ash, seeing that, smiled and headed towards the nearest tree where their dinner is hidden.

"(That love fever idiot )." Pikachu sighs seeing how Ash carries off serena.

"(I think it's very romantic how 'father' could read 'mother's' mind with only a look in the eye)." Leo said dreamily with a dreamy smile.

"(If not by blood nor by species, you deserved to be called their son )." Pikachu mumbled under his breath. He then followed Ash and Serena , he was really hungry as well, Leo followed suit.

HELLO EVERYONE HOPE UR DOING WELL HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER OF AURA CHAMPION HOPE U LIKE IT AND THANX FOR READING AND AFTER A LONG TIME IG I M BACK WITH NEW CH OF THIS

HELLO EVERYONE HOPE UR DOING WELL HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER OF AURA CHAMPION HOPE U LIKE IT AND THANX FOR READING AND AFTER A LONG TIME IG I M BACK WITH NEW CH OF THIS.🙂🙂

Tell me how is this new redesigned cover in comment section.
And don't forget to vote and comment if their is any mistake or any improvement u all want hope u have an amazing day.