𝟰𝟲 ➣ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 』

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Thanks to Ash's Aura enhanced speed, Ash and serene arrived at the clearing in mere moments. The clearing was beautiful and truly a nature's blessing, a beautiful meadow of grass and trees and a lake beside it that reflects the moon and stars. Ash smiled at the beauty of the clearing before gently dropping Serena on the nearest tree, laying her head gently on the tree stumps. "Pikachu, Leo , you guys could go down now." Ash called out his two favorite Pokémons.

In a flash of Electricity, for Pikachu, and Aura, for Leo,  the two Pokémons appeared in front of Ash, the two were panting lightly. "You two did well tonight, thank you." Ash stated in gratitude.

The two Pokémons smiled at Ash's compliment which Ash returned with a smile of his own before gesturing to them to sit beside serena. The two of them nodded and approached Serena, the two of them sitting beside her.

Ash smiled at them before heading towards the small lake that was near the clearing, which confused Serena a bit. "Hey Ash, what are you doing?" Serena asked.

Ash gives Serena a smile before saying. "Just watch." With that Ash threw a Poke ball in the air and with a flash, it released an oddly colored Feebas which quickly dived down the lake.

Ash chuckled at the little Pokémons little reaction; he can't blame her for that. Ash then kneeled down beside the lake and touched the surface of the water. "Come on now little Feebas, don't be afraid." Ash said as he sends a pulse of his Aura to the entire lake. That caused the desired effect, every water type Pokémons that inhabited the lake rose up and looked at Ash before bowing their heads in respect. That also caused the Feebas that Ash released to rise up and also bowed at him, with eyes filled with and approaching Serena, the two of them sitting beside her.