19 .Real bond of power

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

『Welcome 🤗 to a new chapter of aura champion✧✧✦ .so without any further ado let's get started♨︎ .』

『Location ✧✧✦
Celestial city fire Storm stadium
Torrent region𖤍.』

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Well Paul this has been fun but sadly I have to end it." Suddenly the cloud of smoke dispersed and a sight that shocked them appeared. A ten-feet long panther made out of yellow and extremely condensed yet highly combustible lightning appeared before them. They could have swore that the panther was real if it weren't for some strict of wild lightning being emitted by the armor of lightning. "Well buddy, you know what to do." Ash said as he suddenly pulled out something from his pocket.
"I know that you can't see while you are using that move but let me remedy that." Ash then showed an elegant flute made out of wood. "Ready bro," Pikachu, who was inside the lighting armor mods which caused the head of the panther to nod as well. "Well here goes." Ash then closed his eyes
began playing his flute..

The only word to describe the sound and the melody that Ash produced with his flute was magnificent. The melody was bright and lively and the sound was soft and gentle, a perfect harmony which produced. the most magnificent and most pleasant requiem that they have ever heard. The spectators were unconsciously shedding tears because of the sheer beauty of the melody.
began playing his flute..

The only word to describe the sound and the melody that Ash produced with his flute was magnificent. The melody was bright and lively and the sound was soft and gentle, a perfect harmony which produced. the most magnificent and most pleasant requiem that they have ever heard. The spectators were unconsciously shedding tears because of the sheer beauty of the melody.

When the melody began, Pikachu charged towards Ursaring at full speed carving a path beneath him with the armor lightning.

"Ursaring, Focus Blast now." Paul shouted, the beautiful melody that he was hearing. Ursaring then fired the blue ball of energy towards the Thunder Armor. The blue ball of energy then crashed to the armor and the ball of energy shattered like a mirror, not even breaking or phasing the armor of thunder. Ursaring was then hit by the full force of the Divine Lightning Armour. Ursaring let loose a cry of pain and agony as the thunder panther, which was made out of lightning, enveloped and electrocuted its entire body. After five agonizing seconds Pikachu, who was maneuvering the Thunder Panther from the inside, appeared behind Ursaring the armor still intact and still shaped like a panther. Ursaring on the other hand was severely electrocuted, evident by the fact that his body was completely covered in scorched marks from the attack and his body was emitting smoke from electronic attack. Ursaring fell to the ground with a thud, its eyes were wide but the pupils were gone. Ursaring was miraculously breathing.
Ash then suddenly stopped playing his flute and looked at Paul's shocked and fearful expression. "Well five down, one to go." Ash said with a homicidal grin.

A long silence was felt in the firestorm stadium. The spectators, the referee, and Paul were looking in awe at the Pokémon coated with intense lightning. It was nothing short of amazing, Ash and his Pikachu were on the verge of losing, but all of the sudden something spectacular happened. In all there years of watching, officiating, and competing in Pokémon Battles, they have never see a small Pokémon, a Pikachu, to perform this short of   amazing power display Ash, the naive and clueless Ash, having a psychopathic grin on his face and his voice matching a maniac, is enough for them to be surprise and to have nightmares for a week, at most. "What now Paul? Are you going to keep staring at my Pikachu or are you going to battle, I have more and way better things to do than look at your face." Ash said with a smirk.(mar Gaya lalalalalala.....😆😆)

Paul sneered at Ash before throwing a Poke ball towards the field. A gigantic tortoise like Pokémon, with a tree growing out of its back appeared in the field, looking at the lightning shaped Panther with interest.

"So you choose a ground type to combat my Pikachu. I could say it's a surprise but that would also mean I have to say that you're a nice guy and that would mean that. hell would have frozen over." Ash sarcastically stated.

Paul was gritting his teeth. He didn't know which side of Ash was more powerful, the naive and clueless side of him or this. new side of him which was very sarcastic and very hungry for battle.
"Come on Pauli, where was that 'I don't care if my Pokémons die just as long as I win' attitude of yours. Did it disappear when you saw Pikachu electrocute your Ursaring into a crisp?" Ash asked, continuing to taunt him. (Aba har man be ja bhai ku thak Raha ha 🤣🤣)

"Torterra, Leaf Storm on that rodent now." Paul shouted. Torterra then unleashed a storm of spiraling leaves towards the Pikachu.

"You could make my life so easy Pauli." Ash said before playing his flute, once again releasing a magnificent and intoxicating melody around the battlefield. Pikachu. then charged towards the Leaf Storm with amazing speed, burning the leaves as they touched the
panther shape lightning armor. Pikachu then rammed at Torterra, engulfing it with lightning, but after a second Pikachu. appeared behind Torterra who was unharmed. Ash then stops playing his flute and returns it to his pocket. "I see that the Divine Armor of Thunder would not work against that turtle." Ash said, his grin not disappearing from his face.

Paul looked at Ash and smirked. "Looks like that trick would not work against my Torterra, it seems that your luck has run out." said with a confident smirk and was about to order an attack but was interrupted by Ash. "Pikachu, Detonation." An explosion of electricity and light had flooded the field. Everyone who was watching the battle, with the exception of Ash, Serena, and Leo, and other spectators had covered their eyes from the intense light.
"(So mother, how long do you think he would last)." Leo asked her mother.

"Five, six minutes at most." Serena said with a smile. "Ash using Detonation means he's going to use more accurate moves." Serena. added.

"(And that means 'father' is going to aim at Torterra's weak spot, am I right)?" Leo asked, already knowing the answer.
"Yeah, this would be the battle that will show them a glimpse of who really is, Ashura Satoshi Ketchum." Serena said with enthusiasm in her voice.

"It has been a long time since I last saw Ash battle seriously, I can't wait." Serena said rather excitedly.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 ^_^   .