18.Power of thunder ⚡

╔────── ¤ ◎. ◎ ¤ ──────╗

『Welcome 🤗 to a new chapter of aura champion✧✧✦ .so without any further ado let's get started♨︎ .』

『Location ✧✧✦
Celestial city fire Storm stadium
Torrent region𖤍.』

╚────── ¤ ◎. ◎ ¤ ──────╝

(In other way abhi toh party shuru Hui hai 🤣😂)

Ash looked at her for a while, oblivious of the fact that the spectators were still in shock, that his Pikachu was barely standing, and the Hibernator Pokémon was ready to fire the powerful Hyper Beam.
so you don't want to see your rodent get taken down, you truly are pathetic." Paul exclaimed venomously. "Ursaring, fire the Hyper Beam and make sure that rat would not be standing for a long time."
(Advance rip to you Paul you are going to see side of ash you will never forget)

"ASH." Brock and may shouted while Reggie shook his head and closed his eyes.

"Pikachu, Magnetic electric Mirror." Ash commanded not even looking at Pikachu or the field. Pikachu's eyes momentarily widened but then were replaced by a wide smirk. It's time.
(Now for Paul mar gaya lalala.....😂🤣jk)

The Hyper Beam impacted at Pikachu, but there was no explosion that happened. Instead the Hyper Beam was suddenly
stopped in its tracks and was slowly getting absorbed by some kind of energy.

"What the hell?" Paul asked as the attack suddenly stopped in its tracks. Even the spectators were shocked, one of the most powerful attacks in the world was stopped that easily.
"Now use electric Magnetic Release." Ash ordered. The Hyper Beam was suddenly completely absorbed and to the amazement and shock of everyone who was watching the battle, a spiraling electricity had suddenly appeared. The spiraling electricity suddenly unleashed the Hyper Beam towards Ursaring. Ursaring, after firing a Hyper Beam, was defenseless and was hit by the Hyper Beam which pushed it back into the forest, shattering some trees in the process. The spiraling electricity then disappeared showing a grinning Pikachu inside it.. "Ursaring's attack, did it just bounce off..." Paul stated in shock, while the spectators and referee were in awe that they could not even form any words. "Thank you for reminding me and I owe you a flight tonight.Ash said with a smile.. I'm looking forward to it. Serena said with a smile as he retreated back to the forest where Leo was watching.

"Paul." Paul's attention was suddenly. reverted towards Ash. "I'm sorry but it seems that Pikachu and I will not lose. I can't throw this battle away, not this time." Ash said as he faced Paul with the scariest and psychopathic grin he had ever produced.
(Me be like ab maza aayega na bidu🤣😂😂)

When Paul and the spectators, including Ash's friends, saw that kind of grin on Ash's face they were literally feeling the one thing that they would never have thought they would feel around Ash... they were feeling fear.

"You will not lose huh. I find that hard to
believe." Paul said arrogantly as he recovered his composure.

"Believe what you will. Pikachu Electric recovery." To the shock of everyone,
Pikachu was suddenly surrounded by static blue lightning which was dancing around him and to their further amazement, Pikachu's: wounds and bruises were suddenly being healed at an extremely fast pace.

What kind of trickery is this? It doesn't matter I'll win in the end.Paul thought furiously. "Ursaring, stand up and charge at that rat with Slash." Ursaring suddenly appeared, shrugging off the damage that the Hyper Beam inflicted on it, and charging. towards Pikachu its claws were shining brightly."To late Paul." Ash said his grin became wider and more frightening. Pikachu's wounds were all healed and it seems that his energy was also recovered. "Pikachu charged with Quick Attack and propelled himself with Iron Tail. We're using move number 18, nature is on our side." Ash then looked at the sky; several dark clouds were up in the sky which caused Ash to grin like a psycho even more.

Pikachu's grin never left his face as he charged towards Ursaring with amazing speed. When they were about one foot apart, Ursaring attempted to Slash Pikachu but Pikachu suddenly jumped over

Ursaring and slammed his glowing white tail on Ursaring's head propelling him like a rocket upwards in the process. Ursaring stumbled to the ground and fell face first to the ground but stood up immediately growling and searching for where Pikachu is.

"Ursaring charge a Focus Blast now." Paul shouted furiously.

"Too late, Lightning Absorber." A flash of lightning suddenly enveloped the sky and the sound of thunder flooded the field.

"What the hell?" Paul said in shock and in fear.
"Brock, could you tell me what's happening? What is Ash doing?" May asked, her eyes filled with shock and awe.

"I don't even know myself. I haven't seen Ash do those kinds of moves before." Brock said with an expression of being God-smack.😂🤣
"I do not like where this will lead." Reggie mumbled quietly.
"James, what is the twerp doing?" Jessie asked, scared all of the sudden.

"I don't know but with the twerps grin I think I'm going to run for my life." James exclaimed, wanting to run for his life.

Meowth on the other hand was napping comfortably in the other corner, oblivious of what was happening in his surroundings.
"("Mother' is father going to use)?" Leo
didn't finish his statement when he saw her mother's smile.

"Yes Leo, this battle is as good as over." Serena Said with a smile.
"What kind of trickery is this Ash?" Paul shouted.
"Trickery Paul, don't make me laugh. I've just merely decided to battle you for real." Ash said showing him the psychopathic grin but this time Ash's eyes were like flashing like murder. Paul and the rest of the spectators didn't know if this was the same Ash or was replaced by a madman.
Fight for real, don't make me laugh." Paul. said furiously, pushing the fear he was feeling away. "You don't know me Paul, not even my friends know me completely." Ash said suddenly which caused a shiver to run up Paul's spine and for Brock and may to look at questioningly. "In this world, there is only one person who knows me, the real me. But let me give you a glimpse." The flash of lightning suddenly disappeared and there was silence all around.

"Pikachu it's time, Divine lightning strike." Ash shouted and a roar of thunder was suddenly heard all around followed by a strict of lightning towards the ground which cause a cloud of smoke to surround the figure below who had
landed on the ground.

What kind of person is he?" Everyone with the exception of Serena who was smiling like Christmas came in early, though.

ミ★✦✧✧『𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 』❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒚𝒆 ♨︎✧✧✦彡★