Chapter 6

Tupac's POV

I made it to Janet's house and then heard yelling and screaming coming from inside the house. I didn't waste no time getting inside the house because who knows what could happen if I has waited any longer.

*blasting through the door*
"What the fuck is going on!" I said, as I continued to hear yelling and screaming, so I went upstairs to find where it was coming from. It coming from Janet's bedroom, then I saw Rene balled up his fists to hit Janet.
Oh fuck no!

"Rene stop!" She cried

"Get the fuck off of her!" I yelled

Rene turned around and saw me standing there in full attack mode.

"Or what, you bald-headed motherfucker." He hissed as he had let go of Janet's arm

When he said that, I just lost it. I went swinging on this motherfucker like the piece of shit he was. I had him bleeding and basically holding on for his dear life. Well, until Janet pulled me off of him.

"Pac, stop. Please" she begged me.

I got off of him and let him go.

"If you ever put your hands on her again. I will KILL YOU." I shouted

"Man, fuck you and her! I'm out of here!" Rene sneered, walking out of the bedroom and making his way to the door. "This ain't over." He said

"Yeah. Whatever, just get the fuck out of here." I stated.
~
Then finally he left, I rushed upstairs to Janet crying and it honestly hurt to me to see her cry, so I just tried to console and comfort her the best way I knew how.

"Janet." I said shyly as went down to the floor where she was. "I'm sorry for what I did, but I'm not sorry for it doing it to him. He deserved it, he had no rights to put his hands on you." I kinda yelled

"Tupac, hush. I know." She quietly whispered, looking at me. "Just hold me, please."

"I got you." I whispered to her, as I pulled her into me.

She laid her head down on my chest and moments later she fell asleep. I picked her up and put her in the next room, so I could clean up the blood that was on floor from the incident. As I put her in the bed, I stood beside her just looking at her beautiful face and just wondering why she dealt that in her life.
I just don't understand

I left the room, got some cleaning supplies, and cleaned up to the blood that was on the floor. After I got done with that, I went downstairs to the living area and fell asleep on the couch.

*2 hours later*
I was awoken by the sound of some footsteps and saw that it was Janet standing over by the stairs.

"Hey.. You." I yawned

"Hey.." She quietly whispered, coming towards me

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just glad it's over and that he's out of my life." She told me

"I'm sorry." I said

"Don't apologize. I know your heart Pac , you were just protecting me the best way you knew how." She replied

I couldn't even say anything, she left me speechless when she said that. All I do was hug her tight in my arms.

"I care for you too much, to see you get hurt." I stammered, as I gazed in her eyes.

"I know. I care for you too much to let you go." I said shyly, as she looked up and gazed into me.

I leaned into her and so did she. Then we kissed, it was so passionate and slow in motion and it felt so fucking good.
Damn, her lips are soft.
~
Janet's POV

Gosh, it was one hell of a day, but I've wouldn't of made it without Pac. He saved me from Rene and with him doing what he did for me, it opened my eyes in my that made me realized that he truly cares about me.

"Wow!" I said shyly, after the kiss ended.

"Ha. I'm sorry." He said, chuckling just a little.

"It's fine, trust me, it's fine." I softly spoked, as I walked into the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" I asked him, looking in the cabinets.

"Yeah, but it's ok." He stated

"No, I'm going to cook you something to eat." I told him

"Janet, it's ok. I'm fine." He continued to say

"I don't care." I said

"I give up Janet, you win." He laughed. "You always have been stubborn and feisty."

"Pac, don't even start." I joked

"Hey, I'm just saying." He remarked

"Well, since you want to joke around. Help me cook us some chicken Parmesan pasta." I stated

"Damn, do I have too." He pried

"Hell yeah, now get the pots and pans." I responded

We started on the dish and it took us almost 2 hours to make because Pac was joking around and didn't know what he was doing, but in all, it was fun. It got my mind off of everything that has happened earlier.

"The food is done, finally!" He lightly shouted

"You're the reason, it took so long." I joked

"Blame the thug then." He laughed

"You being a thug has nothing to do with it." I smirked

"Oh really." He flirted, as he came closer to me.

"Yes really." I flirted back, as I lightly pushed his chest. "Now get out of way so we can eat."

"Yes ma'am." He replied

We fixed our plates and ate the pasta that we prepared, well mainly what I prepared, and just talked about everything.

Everything was going great until the doorbell rung.

"I got it." I told him, as I made my way to the door.

"Okay." He said

*opens the door*
"Umm... Hello officer.., Is there a problem?" I hesitated

"Yes! Is Tupac Shakur at your residence?" The officer questioned

Tupac walks slowly to the door and peeked his head to see what was going on.

"Umm.. yes. Why?" I questioned me

"He is under arrest for assault and battery of Rene Elizondo"