Chapter 14

Tupac's POV
"Consider me lucky to somebody like you." I admitted her as I pecked her a kiss.

She smiled, "Consider you're lucky and so am I"

I just continued to kiss her little by little. "I'm a sucka for your love"

"It's good to know I have that kind of affect on you." She spoke

"Oh yeah. Why?"

"It just confirms everything for me." She remarked, walking toward the stairs.

"I thought I already did that." I questioned, walking up behind her

"You did and every time that I'm with you, you just keep reassuring that for me."

"As long as you know that, that's all that matter."

"Pac, I just have one question for you now." She stated, as she walked up the stairs to the top level of the house. "Where I'm going sleep at for tonight?" She asked

"With me! In my room." I confirmed

"Is that so."

"Hell yeah. I mean..why miss a chance to lay up and cuddle with the one and only." I chuckled, feeling a little braggadocious.

She smiled in silent laughter as she walked into my room and sat on the bed. "Another question. What I'm I going to sleep in, since I don't have clothes with me."

I grinned at the question and followed her into the room. "Well I was suggesting, you know maybe..you could sleep with no clothes. You know..uhh perhaps naked."

"Pac" She laughed, pushing my body back. "Stop being silly. I'm being foreal now."

"Alright. I got some white tees and boxers in the top dresser you can get." Pac informed me.

"Good, now I can take a shower." She sputtered out as walked off the bed toward the bathroom.

I followed behind her almost into bathroom until she turned and stopped me dead in my tracks. "Umm...where are you going." She laughed

"Hopefully in the shower with you."

"Hmm.." She mumbled, gently pulling off her shirt, showing her in her bra and that those amazing abs. "I don't think so."

I chuckled, "You don't think so. That is my shower Jay." I joked

"Yeah that's true, but this is my shower now." She flirted, as she softly kissed and pushed me out the bathroom. "Byeee" she winked and close the door.

I laughed, "Well ain't this about bitch. This is my house."

"Heard that!." She yelled

"Whatever." I yelled back
~
Janet POV

That was a well-needed shower that Janet needed in order for her sleep well. All she wanted to do was sleep and be rested for the next day.

"Damn, you look good even with a towel on." Pac joked, as I walked out the bathroom. "Shut up Pac!" I chuckled.

"Just stating the facts." He spoke, as he went over to the dresser to get the white tee and boxer. "Here you go."

"Thank you." I yawned

"I see someone a little tired." He stated, pulling me in close to him. "Yeah, I'm getting a little sleepy."

He reached in and kissed me. "Just go sleep and rest. I'll be in the shower." Pac pecked me another kiss and walked to bathroom. I got into the bed and tried to get comfortable, but it just didn't work guess yet.