Chapter 21

Title: Is It Love?
Chapter 21
~
"Pac stop." Janet laughed, while trying to get off of him as they were play-fighting. "Hell nah, you better try harder." Pac challenged. "Okay motherfucker." Janet blurted out, as she tried to free herself from him. She continue to get him off of her, but was not working, so she did what any female would do. Bite him.
"Aah shit, Janet what the fuck." He yelled
She pushed him and got him off of her, "You said try harder." She said, shrugging her shoulders, "so that what I did."
Pac chuckled, "Okay square Okay." He continued saying as he put his hands up showing mercy. "You win." Janet smiled, waking up to him. "I think you forgot I got 6 brothers baby, so I was going to win that fight." She gave him peck on cheek. Pac smirked, "Confidence is key, I see."
"Always." Janet bubbled out, walking away from Pac.  Seconds later, Pac grabbed Janet from behind and body slammed to the floor. "You thought it was over, naw baby. It's Round 2." Pac boasted
Janet was laughing in agony and pain of her back hurting. "Baby, my back."
"Girl, don't play." He chuckled. "Pac, I'm not, my back is really hurting." She spoke.
Pac began to see that Janet might be serious he got off of her and pulled her up a bit. "Does it hurt, Jay?" He questioned
"Yeah." She murmured "Okay, lemme see if your back is bru—." Before Pac could finish his sentence, Janet pushed him to the floor and straddled on top of him laughing. "Gotcha!." Janet said, while laughing. "Man. Janet, you play to much."
"Yeah I do." She smirked, as she kissed him and softly kissed his neck, "but guess what."
"What?." Pac asked.
"Shakur! Shakur! Are you ready? SHAKUR." The anonymous person yelled, knocking on Pac's trailer. The knock on the trailer escape away a sensual, yet funny flashback of him and Janet, but also put him into the reality of finishing this movie production, so he can focus on the next thing ahead. "Yeah, I'm ready!." He answered back. "I'm coming out right out." He took a quick glance in the mirror to look at his wardrobe and made his out the door. "Time to be Birdie."
~
"What! Y'all broke up?" Tina blurted in shock. "What happen? I thought everything was good between y'all."

"It was. The breakup was mutual." Janet sighed, putting her bags on the floor. She and Tina began to stretch as they continued the conversation. "The 'Again' performance made him realize that it was best that we just break up and remain friends rather than to stay together and drift apart in not the best way. I didn't won't to admit to myself, but he speaking so much honesty into how I felt."
"I've never seen or heard of a guy be willing to feelings and pride aside and end a relationship, so that the woman that he love wouldn't have to be hurt again by him. That's deep Jay." Tina responded
" I know. I guess now I can give the tour all of me, y'know the focus and attention it truly deserves."
"I get it. No need to explain it, I completely understand what you're saying." Tina spoke, "But y'know being that you're single now" Tina pointed out, while a smirked on her face.
"What? No!" Janet laughed, "I know this face. Tina, you trying to plan something or do something crazy."
"Nooooo, I'm not.  I'm just thinking..like you're single and I'm single, sooo." She hinted. "Tish, Kelly, Shawnette, y'know we're all single, so let's start doing single things."
Janet laughed, "Tina, are you serious? When are we ever going to have time for that.?"
"Oh trust me, we can make time." Tina smirked. Janet and Tina finished their stretches and walked off the stage. They were to the production room to make sure that everything was set for the show from the lights, the sound, and etc.
"Looks like we're all set for tonight." Tina mentioned "Yep, it does. I'm finna go back to the hotel take a shower, relax for a bit, and get ready for the show." Janet spoke.
"Okay, Jay! I'll see you in a few hours."
~
"Check this out. You ain't goin to college or any fuckin where if the Bird Man don't win. You might be on the other team, but you playin for ME. Remember that."

"Cut." The director yelled. "Good, cuz a muthafucker hungry." Pac said to himself, walking to the lunch table. "Pac! Pac." Marlon yelled out. Pac turned to see who it was "Boy, wassup? Whatcho funny looking ass doing." Pac janked "I know your bald-headed ass ain't talking, withcha dusty ass." Marlon laughed "Man, nigga what you doing." Marlon chuckled, "Trying to get ready for this scene, but until then I'm bout to two things. I'm finna smash these wings and smash this little hottie in my trailer. So, I'll get back at you later." Marlon spoke. He dabbed up Pac and walked back to his trailer. Pac chuckled to himself, "At least somebody getting some." He went back to his trailer and just crashed on the couch and went to sleep.
~
"Rob, where you at?" Shawn yelled, walking in his house
"I'm in the kitchen." Rob answered back. "Nigga, you ready? Because I'm waiting on you."
"Yeah man, damn I can eat first. Shit." Rob spoke, growing agitated. "Man, you acting like we don't have two females waiting on us at the sport bar. Now, come the fuck on  man." Shawn bickered, walking toward the door
"Ughh, shit man. Let's go, I rather listen to a female complain then to listen to your bitch ass." Rob spoke.
"Shut the fuck up and get in the car." Shawn uttered out.
Shawn and Rob pulled up to this local sport bar in downtown Crenshaw. "You sure this is the spot man." Shawn asked, getting out the car. "Yeah man, Erica gave me the address to this place. We at the right spot." Rob answered
"Alright man I'm just asking, because last time somebody gave you directions, we got lost."
"Chill out, we ain't lost tonight. Now c'mon let walk in man." Rob chuckled, opening the door.  "Rob, hold up..Erica? Her friend? Is she cute? Fine?" Shawn questioned
Rob laughed, "Maaannnn. C'mon Shawn."
They walked into the sport bar as their eyes wondered to find their dates. "Robert!"
"Oh, there they are." Rob looked ahead as he saw Erica and her friend Danielle. "Homegirls look good." Shawn whispered to Rob, while they walking up to Erica's table.
"Hey baby!" Erica beamed "Wassup babygirl." Rob spoke, as he hugged Erica and gave her a quick kiss.
When Rob was having his problems with alcohol and dealing with the loss of his mother, Erica was there for him. He and Erica have been close friends since high school and have been a couple on and off since college. So, they recently just reconnected and decided to give their love a try once again in hopes that it can last forever.
"Umm..Shawn, this is Danielle and Danielle, this is Shawn."
Shawn reached his hand out to Danielle. "Hi!" Shawn spoke.
"Hey." Danielle said shyly as she gave Shawn a smile.
~
"Really Mama"
"I'm just saying, you let some hoe get you caught and now you paying for it. We all know you didn't do it, but will those white folks believe that." Afeni implied
"I know." Pac uttered. "Boy, you better not start getting sad on me. You'll fight this case, because you're a solider baby." Afeni affirmed. "Thank you Mama." Pac spoke. "Now how's Ms. Jackson doing?" Afeni questioned
"She's doing fine I guess." He guessed, Pac haven't spoken to Janet since their break up in Cincinnati, but he hope that she was doing okay. "You guess? Why you guessing on your girlfriend."
"Because Ma, we're not together anymore. We broke up two days ago."
"And why?" She asked "Because I didn't won't to put her through my problems with this case. I cheated on her and the last thing I wanted to happen, was for Jay to resent me and the relationship because of my mistakes. So for that we mutually decided to break up." Pac told Afeni.
"You gave up on her that easily. Pac, I taught you better than that, never give up on something worth fighting for. If she worth fighting for, you got to prove that to not only to yourself, but to her as well." Afeni preached "I hear you Ma, I do, but I'm just going to give us some separation right now because it'll be better that way and when the time is right, we'll come back together." Pac assure Afeni. Pac knew that Afeni liked Janet very much and thought very highly of her, so she going to try her best to talk some sense into him about Janet. "Alright baby, you make wise decisions while you're down in New York shooting that movie. No more trouble Pac!, I mean that, no more trouble now."
"I'm listening, I'm understanding you and I get it. I love you Mama." Pac spoke.
"Uh huh. You tryna rush me off the phone. Love you too." Afeni laughed
Pac chuckled out loud, "Ain't nobody tryna do that Afeni."
"Uh huh. Bye Tupac."
He laughed again over Afeni tonality. "Bye Ma!"
~
"Soo...whatchu all about?" Shawn asked Danielle in curiosity. "Hmm... I don't know, I mean I'm working at this bank in Crenshaw until I get my dream to happen."
"And what's your dream Danielle." Shawn asked, as he sip his drink from his cup. "To open a community center for the kids in Crenshaw. Y'know to get kids involve into something positive instead of doing something negative."
"You're passionate I see." Shawn inquired. He's the type to may attention to the little things about a person, so to see that Danielle was passionate about something so positive attracted him to Danielle even more than just her beauty. "Yeah, I am. It's just a dream of mine, but what about you Mr. Shawn. Whatchu all about?"
"Well, umm.." he hesitated on being honest with the question she had asked, "I'm an entrepreneur for my people in the streets." Danielle was taken aback, as she shallowed her food,"So you're a drug dealer?"
"Yeah." Shawn affirmed. "If you don't mind me asking.. why? I mean, that doesn't even seem like you?" Danielle questioned.. "Yeah I kn—"
"Hey! Y'all ready to go." Rob interrupted, as he and Erica stood up from their chairs.   Both Danielle and Shawn gave a puzzle look because they wasn't for their conversation to end. "Ummm.." Shawn hesitated. "If not we can just ride in separate cars, Shawn you can drive my car and I'll just ride with Erica." Rob suggested. "Sure. That's fine with me. Are you cool with it?" Shawn asked Danielle. "Yea... Yeah" Danielle said, nodding her head.
"Alright then man, we out." Everyone exchanged words and hugs, then seconds later it was just Shawn and Danielle alone in the sport bar.
"So..back to my question." Danielle noted
~
Meanwhile In Canada, Janet and her crew just got done performing a spectacular show and she was resting comfortably before heading back to the hotel. Suddenly a knock appear at her dressing room. "Who is it?" Janet questioned. The knock appear again. Janet turn around in confusion, "Who is at this door" she said to herself, making her way to open the door. "Surprise!!"
~

Who do y'all think is the mysterious person at the door? Comment your answer!
Vote&Comment!!