7. NSFW

Chapter 7. You going to stare all day or suck my dick

She can’t believe this is going to happen. She just met the guy. Admittedly, he’s a dashingly rugged and attractive one but still!
She flicks her hair over her shoulder, starting with kisses to the mouth. Their lips lock together, tongues sliding over one another and hands tracing each others’ torsos. His touch is steamy and surprisingly light – just enough pressure to let her know who is boss, but gentle enough to have her skin tingling.

She pulls away, and it’s a moment of agony, but only long enough to turn on his lap to face him. Her lips press against his lips, his chin, his Adam’s apple, his collar bone – that has him letting out a low groan – his chest, his stomach.

Then she’s sliding off onto the floor and parting his knees. He allows it, unusually quiet as he looks down at her. There’s a swallow and he nods.

Her fingers tangle in his belt, undoing the buckle with a jangle and sliding it out of her way.

“I could use that,” he says quietly but in a way that punctures the air between them.

“Maybe later,” she replies, sliding down his zipper and opening up his pants. The bulge has grown since she was sat on his lap, though it’s still covered in black fabric.

He slings an arm behind his head, smirking. “You going to stare all day or suck my dick?”

She flicks her eyes up at him from below long lashes, laying a kiss on the outside of the fabric.

“Mmh.” He bites his lip, letting her get on with it. She uncovers him, letting it spring into her hand, hard and glistening with pre-cum at the tip. Her fingers wrap around his shaft, sliding up and down a few times as it beads up at the head, leaking out of his narrow slit. He wants her, that’s beyond clear.

Heisenberg watches her as she leans in, pressing her lips to the end and licking. The tang in her mouth is exquisite, better than fine wine and she laps eagerly.

It isn’t long before she’s taking the head in her lips, sucking. He’s firm in her mouth, hard and fine. Her head feels light as she moves along his length, sucking on a couple of inches as his skin ruffles up. Heisenberg’s cock sits on her tongue and she licks as best she can, moving clumsily around him but he doesn’t seem to mind.  Quite the opposite in fact, he let’s out something of a grunt as she moves deeper, letting him sit at the entrance to her throat.

There’s more shaft to go but she’s not quite ready to take it, even as he twitches in her mouth. Instead she moves up and down, bobbing her head at a gentle paace and listening to the way his breaths begin to shorten. He sounds like an angel, albeit a fallen one - but an angel all the same.

“I swear to God...” He lets slip a hint of a moan as she works her way up and down him; one minute inhaling the natural, masculine musk of his crotch and the next able to taste his tense tip. The hardness in her mouth is enough to have her tingling between the thighs.

She moves back, pulling away and connected to him briefly by a strand of saliva until it breaks. She pulls his pants further down, moving with the sway of his hips as he helps her with them.

“Very accommodating,” she purrs.

“When it suits.” His smile is so charming that it puts a pang in her chest.

She works her hands into the fabric and draws out his balls, cradling them in the nest of her palm. She gently teases the underside and just as he gives a groan of pleasure she takes him back into her mouth. Her tongue chases along a throbbing vein and she starts to work him over. The sounds are lewd and loud, bouncing off of the walls of the factory and filling her ears. She continues to cradle and bob.

Picking up the pace, he starts to roll his hips with her, clashing with her throat in a way that stretches it. It’s not altogether comfortable but the sensation of him is an exciting one. She catches her breath between thrusts and soon he’s rocking into her fast. Determined to impress the Lord, she matches him, pushing him into her tight, wet throat, deeper and deeper.

He takes a sharp breath, grasps her hair with both hands and pulls at her scalp again, except this time it’s thrilling! He pulls her on and off his thick shaft on repeats. She goes with the motion. Hard. Fast. Deep. Until he jerks and spills his hot, white cum in her mouth – momentum causing a couple more bucks of the hips. His tip leaks even after she swallows and he groans, dropping her from his grip.

“Now that was spectacular.” He strokes her hair as she licks him off, taking the final taste.

“You are.”

“Oh, I know.” He laughs lightly, tucking himself away and standing.

“Where are we going?”

“I have to check on the factory... Do you want to come?”

“I think you just did.”