9. SFW

Chapter 9. Come with me

Heisenberg hooks an arm around her waist and picks her up, making her squeak.

“Come with me. I have something to show you,” he says, lowering her down by the trapdoor in his factory room. He leans in and rips it open.

“I’m not sure that I want to go down there.”

“It’s perfectly safe... So long as you don’t piss me off.”
After what she had given him the other night, she had expected him to be a little softer, but it seems that the man of metal has no inclination towards relaxing his control.

“What’s down there?” She asks, answered by a loud clanking.

“Only one way to find out.” Heisenberg grins and just as it registers, he pushes her forward.

“Ahhhh!” She drops onto the hard floor, shortly followed by Heisenberg coming down with his hammer in hand.

There’s a whirring and a rev of chainsaws and she scrambles back. Just opposite her is an enormous fan with a figure stood in front of it – but it’s no ordinary figure. The creature, if that’s what she can call it, is what looks like a man – or at least what used to be one. In place if its head is a propeller, laced with chainsaws.

She screams!

“Shut your whining,” Heisenberg says to her before barking at the creation, “And you! Shut your fucking hole before I shut you up myself!”

The creature gives one more rev and Heisenberg swings his hammer to point at it. That has it falling quiet and backing up. It steps away jerkily and he turns to face her.

“The hell was that?” Her heart is pumping.

“Sturm. A waste of resources. Come on, we’re going into the factory. I need to look at some stuff.”

“Stuff like that?”

“Stuff like come with me or get killed. I assume you trust me by now, at least a little.”
She doesn’t need to be told twice. There’s no way she’s staying near that thing. That doesn’t mean she’s okay with it, not at all... The thing only had stumps where its arms should have been.  What kind of place is Heisenberg running here? What has she agreed to join?