☘ DETENTION

"Jealousy, Jealousy"

Another day for my stupid Life. The sun hits my sace through the window as I stirred in my bed and pulled my sheets to cover me. I live alone so no one would even tell me to wake up in the morning. Except my unique alarm.

"WAKE UP BITCH!" it rang. I recorded it myself.

I searched for it with my hands to turn it off but I ended up knocking it down making it fall to the ground a little far away from me.

I checked my calendar on my bedside table.

I HAVE SCHOOL. I kicked my blankets off and rushed to shower. It's literally six in the Morning but Spencer, my neighbor and frenemy. Would probably ask me to wait for him.

We always walked to School together. My school status? I'm quite popular and is known as the troublemaker of the school.

I earned that nickname because I got sent to the Principals office, two years ago, on my first day for correcting our stupid math teacher who doesn't even know two multiplied by four is. The man said six.

I'm Y/N Hendrix, sixteen years old. Brantford, New Hampshire. Ran away from my parents two years ago and took their credit cards that had millions because they are abusive assholes.

So I'm basically a millionaire living under a cheap roof, but I like it that way.

I ate a steak sandwich while texting Spencer.

WEIRDO

Hey, ready yet?

Not yet, I still have
to Finish Fridge's Homework

You're still doing that?

I have to. Look, you
can come over if you want.

Your Mom there?

Yeah but I'm sure it's fine

Okay. OMW

I finished my Sandwich and changed to a Black Top, Dark Blue Checkered Jacket, Black Pants and Boots. I brushed my (H/C) with (F/C) highlights.
(Or any clothing of your choice)

I locked the gate to my house and crossed the road to Spencers. I've been coming over there ever since we became friends and his Mom is really nice. I knocked on the door as a Woman's voice shouted "Spencer can you get that Please!" I leaned on the wall waiting for the door to open.

"Come on" he whispered. His curly hair all messed up and he was wearing blue shirt and brown jeans.

We entered his room as I laid down on his bed, he looked stress when he read a text from Fridge and started typing on his computer. "Benjamin Franklin, and it was this sense of national exceptionalism..." he looked at my hand when I placed one on his chair while reading what what's on the screen "-that fueled the spreading wildfire of westward expansion"

"Spencer? Honey?" his mom opens the door causing me to jump a little "Y/N what are you doing here, sweetie?"

"Just uhm- helping him with am Essay?"

"Mom, what did we say about the knocking?"

"I'm late for work. Are you going to your father's after school?"