☘ STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

"Everybody wants to be my Enemy"

Nigel dropped us off a Clearing out of
the Forest as the doors shut behind me.

"It's okay, you can Handle this. In real life people love you. You can hook up with anyone you want" Bethany says "Is that what you tell yourself when you're scared?" Martha frowned.

"Can you not Judge me for like Two Seconds? I split up with Noah, I turned into a Guy and I cannot find my Phone! I am allowed to be Upset"

"Doctor Bravestone, here's a Map of Jumanji, you must go to the Bazaar and find the missing Piece "The Bazaar" Spencer repeated "Missing Piece of what?" I asked while Nigel prepared to drive again "Cheerio!" He waved us goodbye "Wait you can't just give us a ride to the statue?" Fridge said unbelievably.

"And remember if you wish to leave the game, you must save Jumanji and call out it's name" He shouted while Driving away from us.

We all looked at each other not knowing what the fuck to do.

"You want to uh...put this in there?" he hand it out to Fridge "No" he shook his Head "Come on, you're the only one with a backpack, Fridge"

"So what? we have a Map. So now we're supposed to go and find?..." Fridge shoved the Jewel into his Bag.

"The Bazaar I guess" Spencer says "So we return the Jewel to the Jaguar Statue...a-and then we go home, no problem" Martha said nervously.

"Why can't we just leave? Stop the Game, without doing all this....Stuff?" Bethany whined "We have to finish the Game" Spencer looked at us.

"I think...I think we have to save Jumanji" I stared at him in admiration as he turned his back on us to look out the Forest. "Damn that is a Man right there" Bethany whispered to me, I just crossed my Arms and look away.

From there we started walking.

"Okay, this is what I'm good at. Playing Videogames, it's what I do. It's literally the main thing that I do" I watched him uncomfortably while he Muttered to himself "Playing a game like this, there's gonna be levels, in order to finish the game we gotta complete all the levels. Levels are gonna get harder as we go along. We complete the levels-" I cut him off.

"Spencer do you even know where we're going?" I asked throwing hands in the air, he turns around to look at me "Kinda"

"Kinda? Oh that's good then. We're in good hands" I smiled sarcastically as he took out the map "Okay, the missing piece I'm guessing"

"Oh my God. That must be what we're looking for, the missing Piece of the Map" Martha said

"But the problem is, there's nothing here" he flipped the Paper from the sid eto the other "What do you mean there's nothing there? It's a map just like he said. It's the map of Jumanji" Bethany chimed in.

"Cartography" Martha looked up

"What's that?"

"The study of Maps, it was one of Professor Oberon's skills!" she exclaimed "Yes that's Right" Spencer confirmed.

"Oh so you can't see this but I can?" Bethany takes the map

"The characters we chose, we all have certain skills. So there's gotta be a way to access our-" a List pops up above our heads that came from Spencer. "What'd you just do?" Fridge stared at it.

"Strengths:
Fearless
Climbing
Speed
Boomerang
Smoldering Intensity?" a wrinkle curled up on his eyebrow as he switched Facial Expressions to a Heroic Gaze onto the air.