☘UP AND AWAY

Here goes nothing. Alex started the helicopter while we heard the Motorcycle Freaks coming. They fire bullets and bombs at us, the Door of the shed burst into pieces by the Helicopters force. "Woah!" Bethany yelled when a Missile was fired at us.

I heard something break and I also notice Alex struggling "What's wrong?" I asked through the noise of the gunshots "Something's Broken!"

As I knew

"What do you mean?!" Martha exclaimed "Hang on!" he shouted alls the helicopter blades chopped branches on some trees. The Six of us went spinning on the air, I held onto Spencer for goddamn life like I always do. We all screamed at the top of our lungs with our eyes shut. "Oh my God, we're about to die! We about to die!" Fridge screams "Shut Up! We're aware!" I yelled back.

Alex managed to roughly set us down to the ground "It won't go up!" Alex said "What do you mean?!' Martha asked "The collective is Busted" he replied "The what?!" I raised an eyebrow letting go of Spencer as I noticed I can hang something else.

"It controls the plates up there, which tilts the rotors and controls the pitch- it's how we go up and down"

I'm gonna die! and never get hamsters or get married. My Grandparents will be all worried even though they're sometimes assholes but still

Drums were heard outside. "You guys?" Bethany looked at us "That can't be good" Martha says "No way that's good news" Fridge added.

Then we could hear loud, thumping noises from behind us "Albino Rhinos!" Fridge said "Their indigenous to Jumanji. They're huge, white, scary and stupid and they eat People!" he explained.

"They're getting close!" says Spencer "My stomachs starting to bother me a little bit" Fridge said "Go Up!" Martha shouted in despair

"I can't go Up!"

"I think I had too many Margaritas"

"What are we gonna do?!" said Bethany "I'm gonna fix the Helicopter" Spencer says "Tell me what to do"

"You gotta connects the flight-control rod to the mesh plate under the rotors"

"Flight-Control Rod, mesh plate under the rotors" Spencer muttered "Wait, What?!" I blinked in confusion "I'll be right back" he said to me "Spencer where the fuck are you going?!" I shouted after him "Be careful!"

"No, no just Hurry up!" Fridge says as I hit his head.

No but seriously. Hurry Up Spencer

"Alright, just gotta stand on this thingy...pull myself up to these deadly helicopter blades" he said doing so "there's the mesh plate, here's that rod thingy" One of the Rhinos hit the tail of the Helicopter causing Spencer to lose his balance and hang from the vehicle.

"Come on Spencer!" I exclaimed worried because we were about to hit the canyon's dead end. Those animals outside kept hitting us "Running out of time here Spencer" Alex panted "We're gonna Die!" I yelled.

"Got it!" Spencer said, the Thing began going up. Bethany celebrated but stopped when Fridge spoke up "I dropped the Jewel"

"WHAT?!" we all shouted at him "You dropped the jewel?!" Bethany asked.

"I leaned over...thought I had to puke and I didn't. And it came out of my Backpack"

"We need the Freaking Jewel!" I scowled "I know" Fridge grinned causally as if our lives were a piece of garbage "T-that's the crazy part because I know we need it. So we're in a Pickle, we're in a Pickle"

"Alex, turn around. We gotta go back and get it" Spencer stared daggers at Fridge for a second "Yeah let's loop around. Look for it. Everybody open your eyes. Let's all look for it as a Group"

Alex lowered us down a little bit enough so the rhinos don't reach the Flying thing. "There! I see it" Bethany pointed outside where a Bunch Of rhinos were circling around a Glowing Item. "What are they doing?" Martha looked down at them curiously "They're like protecting it or something" I responded.

"How do we do this?" Alex gazed at Spencer "I don't know" he shook his head.

"Well, you gotta go get it. Right buddy?" Fridge pleaded while he stood up and looked outside "What do you need? Your boomerang? Maybe...maybe some Scissors? A pipe wrench? Some shoelaces? I'm your Valet, whatever you need I can get it for you. You just say the word"

Awh how sweet (Not)

"I'm sorry Buddy" Spencer said "Sorry fo what?" in just a Blink of an Eye he pushed Fridge out of the Helicopter.

"What the hell?! You could've pushed me!" I slapped Spencer's arm that was incredibly hard as a Rock "I can't" he replied "Why?! I have three lives!"

"We need it for other purposes!" he jumped out of the helicopter once the Rhinos were out of sight and chasing Fridge. He got the jewel and threw it to Martha then held onto the Landing Skid "Turn us around!"

We watch Fridge get eaten as I grimaced.

What is it with big animals eating People?

"Alex! get ready to roll us to the side"

"What?"

Then the Spawn signal played with Fridge appearing from the clouds

"When I tell you, roll 90 degrees to the right" he waited for Fridge to get close enough "Now!" the vehicle rolled to the side, perfect timing for Spencer to catch Fridge "You pushed me out of the Helicopter, Jackass!"

After that, we landed safety

"You know what, Spencer you were amazing" Martha chuckled "Thank you"

"You are a Killer pilot, Alex" Bethany said

"Thanks"

I walked with Fridge while they complimented either Guys, forgetting about Fridges sacrifice "Hey!" Fridge tried to catch their Attention "Excuse me, excuse me! I'm the one that was a Human Sacrifice"

"You don't know what's on the underside of those Rhinos...and you don't wanna know. I've seen a lot of things" he was making this too serious that I wanted to laugh "Felt them on my face too"

"Things that I won't be able to erase from my Memory" with that I wheezed and so did them except Fridge "Oh that's funny to you guys, Go ahead laugh it up. Get it out and I thought you were on my side Y/N" he started to laugh too.

"Guys, I've been trying to get across this canyon for like 20 years okay? do you realize How huge this is?" Alex said out of joy then he hit his Neck.

"Mosquito"

A/N: well that went alright :|