☘ ELEPHANT?

"I just keep on Coming back to you"

We're at the Bazaar. The place was filled with lots of people but the dried, dead Bats really caught me off guard. We walked past a dude lighting up something as flames shot up from it so I took a few steps to the side to avoid it, I don't want a to fall down from the sky.

"Okay, so what are we supposed to be doing?" Fridge spoke "Looking for the missing piece of the map" Martha says

"So we just start asking for it?" he raised an eyebrow "No. I just think we look around, we scope the place out, but most importantly guys....be discreet" Spencer replied

"Rations! Get your Rations!" a Man shouts waving around a whole bread "Does anyone have any, like Money? I'm literally starving" Bethany ran to the Dude gently pushing me aside.

Me, Martha and Bethany checked the pastries out. "Oh my God, this is so Good. I haven't had bread since I was, like Nine" Bethany groaned in satisfaction "Seriously?" I asked in disbelief as I broke off a piece of the

Rations, Get your Rations! sorry that was rude

"How do you think I got these abs?" she smirked.

"Let me try some of that" Fridge took the bread from her, he bites it and as soon as he did, he just froze. Not chewing it or anything. "Wait, what...? what is this?" he asked the vendor.

"That's my Famous Pound Cake"

My jaw dropped "Cake?" Martha said in shock "Bethany, you said this was Bread" he pointed at her "I-I guess it's been so long, I forgot what it tastes like" she batted her eyelashes in panic "How do you forget what-" Fridge cut himself off.

"What's happening? Something happening to me?" he turned to me, I shook my head in response "No"

"Am I shaking?" he asked "Uh uh" I shook my head again

"Am I breaking out?"

"No" I grinned slightly

"Am I still Black?"

"Yes" I sighed

"Okay. Okay right? We- we're fine. Everything's fine" he says "Yeah, no, It's okay. It probably just meant that I love cake" he walked towards Spencer and continued talking until eventually he exploded right in front of probably a hundred people as we all backed away.

I opened my eyes to see smoke and someones arms around me. Hate this game. Spencer was right there at his spot using his body to shield me from the explosion a second ago.

The smoke cleared out while he slowly and awkwardly let me go.

Attempt one of staying away from Spencer:
Failed

We heard the twinkly sound and Fridge crashing down the sticks that the bazaar use as ceiling. He was buried in the large shelf on the side while he let out a strangely adorable 'Ow'

"What the hell?!" he tried to get up when Spencer lifted the wooden thing "Like I said, important to be discreet" he said "Hey, you also said Eat" Fridge scowled at him.

"Rations!"

"You better shut your ass up" Fridge yelled at the Vendor

Poor Guy

I turned to my side when I hear footsteps approaching us "Doctor Bravestone, thank goodness you're here. Jumanji needs you" the boy says.

"Uhh, Thanks. Good to be here"