ꕥ SWORD DANCING

A/N: So I forgot to mention one thing from the very beginning of this book.
Raven Huxley is Played by Megan Fox if you were wondering.

"That my Best Friend. She a real Bad Bitch"

"Flirt like our life depends on it. Cause they do"

My Heart is beating like fucking Crazy, "Is my Hair okay?" I asked Martha "Yeah, I guess" she replied followed by a Gulp.

"If I ever die please visit my Lunatic Parents in prison and tell them that I never stopped loving them" I say rapidly out of nervousness even though I still have three lives "Let's do this" we looked at each other and started walking towards the Creepy Soldiers.

Uhm, I don't think she's doing this right

"Hello Little Ladies. What are you doing out here all alone?"

Martha flipped her hair while I stood and leaned the wood supporting the shelter these Guys made and bit my nails, looking at the other dude and winking at him.

Ewww

"Hey you Guys. We seem to be lost, can you guys help us?" she said dramatically flipping her hair again

"Hello Little Ladies. What are you doing out here all alone?"

What the hell?

Martha didn't know what to do so I laughed out loud catching their attention "You guys are so interesting and funny" I said playing with my Hair as Martha kept tilting her head.

I stopped laughing seeing that Spencer, Bethany, Alex and Fridge are on the move. But they might've noticed it because they looked at the same direction I did "Wait! I...I....have to tell you guys about this book that I've been reading..." Martha says but them runs out of things to say "About Microbiology, which is one of our Favorite Biologies" I twirled my hair on my fingers then proceeded to bite my lip.

Gross

"Hello Little Ladies. What are you doing out here all alone?"

The Guy on the Left cocked his Gun at me causing us to step back Martha and I turned around to look at each other again.

"You are a Badass" we both said then a radio nearby starts playing a song.

Ooh baby, I love your way, everyday yeah, yeah
Ooh, baby, I love your way, everyday

We slowly turned back to them

Dance Fighting

"Hey, you guys like to dance?" Martha asked them, I didn't know what to do so I copied my Friends dance when we were at a Party in the Football team leaders house.

Shadows grow so long before my eyes

Forgive me, self

Martha gracefully swayed her hips while walking making her way to one of the soldiers and so did I, I wanted to vomit at this point.

And they're moving across the page

I got ahold of the Metal thing on my belt just in case then I put my hand on the other NPC's neck and made our faces slightly meet. I teasingly brushed my nose on his.

Suddenly the day turns into night

What the actual hell am I doing right now?

I made my target drop his gun as we continued dancing, we heard a crashing noise form the shed that's when Me and Martha switched Dudes.

Far away, from the city

I forced the man by his neck to look at me while my hair ran through my face with my eyes closed.

'Cause your love just won't wait

We heard another noise and that was our signal, I twist my guys hand and elbowed his back bone. Martha hits her guy with her head. I activated Roddy to the longest setting and we started fighting

The moon appears to shine and light the skies

I'm just gonna call him Greasy and the other one Musty. I used my weapon to hit Musty by the balls, Martha and I beat them up tossing them to each other.

With the help of some fireflies

Martha elbowed Musty's face and used it to roundhouse kick Greasy on the Head. He almost landed on me but I did a Ninja kick from below that made him fell down on the ground. "Where'd you learn that?" Martha asked smashing a lightbulb on Musty "Advanced lessons when I was a Kid"

Greasy got on his feet again so I smashed a chair on him and pinned him to the floor with my metal stick until he turned red.

Cause your love, just won't wait

I let go of Greasy to get him on his knees and letting Martha kick their Faces again. But he got up again and attacked Martha.

Bad Idea, Pal

She Climbed on him strangling him with her legs, twisted his neck and punching him as she swung down. The shelter fell to pieces of wood while Me and Marta high fived each other.

"You Go Girls!" We can hear Bethany and Fridge cheering inside.

We went inside the shed with a beaming Bethany at the door "You Guys should give me lessons in kicking ass. Give me a Hug Girlfriends" we laughed and hugged each other. "You guy's did it! Yeah give me a Hug Girlfriend" Spencer opened his arms for me but I just awkwardly stared at him. He cleared his throat "I meant your sword fighting skills is g-great"

"As great of a Moment as that is, we ain't got the time for. They coming, The motorcycle freaks are coming. We gotta go, Seaplane! We got to fly Man"

"Nope, I can't do it" Alex shrugged "Okay? I told you I'm not a good pilot. Maybe we should take the school bus"

I walked up front "No, We can't outrun no motorcycle on no damn Bus!" I snapped.

"You picked the plane and the hot air balloon, maybe you're supposed to pick the Helicopter" Bethany said

"No, I can't do it. I don't wanna die.....I'm freaking out a Little bit"

"Fine, I'll do it" Fridge volunteers "How hard can it be? It's a Helicopter you....you press a button, the uh...they gonna spin. Then after that I got my...the liver"

It's Lever

"That's how you...that's how you getting Forward-backward action. Once we in the air, I'mma be alright" Now he tries to get on the Vehicle while saying random things "Let me see something, You know  what? I can probably just...Get in but be careful" he sits okay the edge of the thing.

"No you're drunk!" Bethany exclaimed "Fridge you're drunk. Give me the keys" Spencer held his hand out. Martha approached Alex attempted to give him some motivation or something "If we can fight those guys, you can fly this helicopter. I know you can" she said "Come on" she pleaded.

But he didn't say anything "Alex" Martha called him "This is where we need you" we all look at him in hope that he'll budge. "Remember you're the missing piece" I say

Alex stayed quiet for a few seconds before looking at us "Seaplane McDonough reporting for duty" he puts on his sunglasses "Let's go people"

A/N: yass early update 😧💅🏻