Prologue

Y/n-Your name

L/n-Last name

Item#:Scp (Random Number)

Object Class:Safe/Euclid[Yes maybe both since its mixed with safe and hostile]

Scp (Random numbers) is to be contained with 3.4 meters room and a clean cell bed
And for daily basis scp (Random numbers) is to be sedated in case she went out of control and a shock collar on her neck she is allowed to see the other scps in testing.

Description:Scp (Random Number) is a girl named Y/n with black and white two side wings and Black Tail and F/C Skin and F/C Hair and F/C Eyes Black horns and in her only (Your age)'s

Y/n was found in a tube unconscious and got kidnapped and have been as a test subject in a facility
She was in that facility for 4 years and was saved by the MTFS for the missing dissapeareance around the city but due to her intense experience she was a hostile being but cooperative sometimes depends on her mood

Which she was the only one alive and the other test subjects are dead and brutally murdered
The MTF'S brought her to the foundation but when she woke up she almost cause a breach and luckily the gaurds did act first before she went further.

Y/n doesn't need to drink or eat on daily week bases she can handle without food and does not causes hunger but when offered she will gladly accept it.

And she can fly and talk like a normal girl and has abilities that she can almost do Everything except bringing back the dead and wingspan about 5.4m.
(Yes Everything. like a reality Bender or something more.)

Y/n can be Very aggressive towards the others such as snarling at the person or puch them in the face and burning them alive if startled but felt remorse after killing her victim.

Ironically hates human life just like 682 but not that much.

Addendum 1

Y/n was sitting in the interview room with a hand cuffs and a chain in her neck so she wouldn't attack anyone with a orange jumpsuit her eyes wandered around the room if were she was in.

A man in white suddenly appeared on the other side, a doctor who worked at this hell hole. He was carrying a clipboard and some sort of recording device, most likely to capture your entire conversation on.

???:"This is doctor [REDACTED] with the interview with Scp-(Random Numbers)"

He said into the now turned on device before setting it down on the table.

Doc:"How are you feeling currently Y/n"

Y/n"Ok, I guess. I feel fine, physically."

You asked, you knew you had to give as much information as possible, but you really wanted to what was going.

Doc:"Would you be a bit more specific?"

He quizzed, he was writing stuff down so didn't even bother to look up at you.

Y/n:"Um, well-"

You gulped and shifted a bit your tail twitch. This was, after all, what you wanted. Social interaction. It felt a bit awkward, definitely, but you had to make the most of it, after all, you might not get any more for a while for all you knew.

Y/n:"I seem seem to have more endurance and I can exercise more. I feel a bit nimbler too, but mainly just, how to put it stronger I guess and feeling new to myself"

Doc:"Uh huh. Have you been feeling ill, or weak, at all during the last few days"

You noted how he was writing a lot more after your second reply.

Y/n:"Uhm, not really. I was a bit shaky on my legs maybe a few da- no a while, but I haven't felt anything off for a while except the pain"
You replied while feeling the shock collar on your neck.

He continued writing things down, probably his thoughts and suggestions.

Doc:"Now one final question, has there been anything different you've noticed about yourself, other than the increased physical fitness and your new beyond being, this can be anything"

This question confused you a bit, you weren't sure of the purpose of the question, but you'd have to answer anyway.

Y/n:"No. I don't think so. at least there is nothing that is so different that I would notice"

You responded, watching him make his last few notes before putting the clipboard down.

Doc:"This concludes the interview"

he said before abruptly getting up and walking out of his side of the room, leaving you all by yourself, twiddling your thumbs.

Ten minutes later the guards came in and grab you harshly with them you growled a little but let it slide.

Tape Ended