Author's Note! New Ideas?

You read the title, I'm looking for new ideas. Give me anything and I should be able to use it, as a one-shot or part of the original timeline I've yet to go back to. 😳 I don't know where I'm taking this, but I plan to smooth everything out in a separate piece I'll link later on. I've got way too many ideas for you and Hanako, like seriously, I was shocked when I saw this but I have about 54 pages. I use Grammarly to keep my mistakes in check, and just recently put everything through google docs and holy hell. I just type type type and I'm totally holding out on you all. So much so I didn't even realize.

     Before we begin, I wanna thank my Wattpad viewers for bringing me up to third rank in HANAKOKUNXREADER, I really appreciate it! It means a lot to know people like my work. Love the comments as well, they always make my day.

Now ideas... I know there are a few ideas I haven't used yet, but I have them listed!

Maybe teach Hanako how to play:

Danganronpa

Among us (in the process)

Roblox

Skyrim

Halo

Warframe

Minecraft (already did)

Oculus (quest 2)

First-person shooter.

Fantasy and Romance.

Movies to watch:

Grease

The Wizard of OZ

Monsters Inc.

Footloose

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Books for Y/n to read:

Twilight saga

The Lord of The Rings

Percy Jackson

Possible Y/n hobbies:

Reading

Writing (already prevalent)

Gaming (presenting)

Photography

Fangirling

Drawing

Art

Tik Tok (already prevalent)

Kpop - BTS

-  Y/n meets Tsukasa (HAHA THAT'S GONNA BE FUN)

-  A few people mentioned Y/n having step siblings, going even further to say step twins, a brother and sister. (Plan on using that).

- Someone mentioned a valentine's special, where depending on what you give people, reveals what you think of them or what kind of relationship you have with them, if that makes sense. For example, I might go out of my way to get something super nice for a good friend of mine rather than someone I've known only a few weeks. Adding on to that concept, maybe you make some sweet donuts for our little ghost pal. <3 And it's different from what you've given your friends (becausewhoopsyoulikehim) giving him a chance to tease you.

- Tell me yours in the comments!