Come Over Tonight

Super sort Drabble. Human Au

At eight o'clock, Kiku heard the now-familiar knock on the door.
He straightened and walked to the door. Opening it, he felt the same thrill that shook through his body. When he saw Alfred's face he felt himself smile.

"Hi, come in." Kiku said, letting the door swing inwards."Please take off your shoes, you can just leave them on the mat."
Once Alfred was through the threshold Kiku closed the door behind them. He paused for a moment, watching Alfred slip off his shoes, and then walked into the kitchen. He leaned on the island counter opposite Alfred.

"I was, um, thinking of making some Tuna Tartare later. If you are interested." He said, a little awkwardly.

"What is that?" Alfred asked, placing his empty shoes against the wall. When he stood and met Kiku's s eyes, Kiku felt his whole body flare-up. He quickly turned around and busied himself with some measuring cups on the counter. Why did this keep happening? It wasn't like Alfred hadn't been to his place before.

"It's uh," Kiku said, pausing to compose himself, "basically a raw tuna salad that is served on crackers." He turned back to his guest, "It's one of my favorites. I think you'd like it."

If Alfred had noticed Kiku's little flustered moment, he paid no mind. His smile picked up again at the corners of his mouth.