Closet Fun

NSFW
Human AU
Boss/Intern dynamic
First time
CW: Implied WG/WI (Alfred is Chubby/Fat in this one fellas) Public-ish Sex, No voyeurs, But Ludwig hears some of it XX
CEO!Kiku Intern!Alfred

Kiku's hands grazed up Alfred's sides slowly but greedily, letting his fingers compose a picture of Alfred's shape to him. It was softer in some places, quite pliant around the hips.

"Knew it." Kiku said with a smirk, squeezing the flesh on the crest of Alfred's hips.

"Hmmgh what..?" Alfred relied lazily, he was busy taking Kiku by the ass and teasing his fingers underneath the swell, trailing at the backs of his thighs. They knocked something plastic off one of the shelves, sending it clattering to the floor.

"...Hmm when you go home or away for any longer than a week, that lovely mother of yours..." He shifts his hands to squeeze the fat on Alfred's stomach. "Just what do they feed you up there?"

"Heh, doesn't matter much to me. I don't really pay attention. I'm really just there to eat." He's preoccupied with the buttons on Kiku's shirt. He unclasps three Before latching onto Kiku's neck and collar with his teeth. Sucking and biting gently.

"Mmh. And you do eat well." Kiku teases, fingers slipping under the waistband of Alfred's jeans.

"'Can't help it. Mom's too good to me" Al mumbles against his skin. His breath is hot. Kiku CAN'T keep his hands off him.

"You should bring me next time. So I can tell her thank you from your highly esteemed company CEO."

Alfred inhaled sharply, mouth still fixed on Kiku's collar.

"—Who is fucking you in the closet."

He bit down.

"—7am on a Wednesday morning."

He bit harder, his hips rucking hopelessly against Kiku's. Once, Twice. The sound of fabric against fabric.

"—And who will be jerking off to the thought of you, later tonight in his, big, high-rise office, under the desk."

Alfred whimpered, then Kiku grabbed him by the jaw, forcing his head up, and it turned into a moan.

"Oh do you like that? You like the thought of me beating off to you up in my office late at night?"

A  whimper, eye contact. Kiku rolled his hips. He smirked, continuing,

"...Hoping no-one will catch me...."

He pushed his hips up, a slow aggressive pressure. The friction of their skin beneath clothing had become so intoxicatingly familiar.

"I wonder if you'll save the embarrassment by making me cum now?"

Kiku got to see Alfred's lovely expression at the thought. His face flushing in a new shade of red under Kiku's fingers. He pulled himself close, muttering into the shell of Alfred's ear.

"Right now.... You're pretty close already, hm? God I love to see you so bothered like this, too choked up for words."

Alfred shuddered.

"Hm... I wonder if Ludwig will come in early today..?" He teased. Alfred gulped. "I wonder what he'd say on seeing you pinning me against the wall. And I, allowing it. I think he'd have a few choice words. Don't you think?"

"...oh my god..." Alfred mumbled, Kiku pulled back to face him.

A bead of sweat dripped across Alfred's face, he's red and hot in the face. Kiku can't help but smile softly, so beautiful, so handsome, his.

"Better yet, I'd rather fuck your face right now. knowing that my cock was the first thing down your throat this morning."

Alfred gasped and moaned again, now thrusting Kiku frantically against the back wall. It made a loud THUD with each repetition.
His hand slipped to Alfred's shoulders, Kiku felt like a rag doll when Alfred held him like this, thrown carelessly about, he loved it.

Kiku moved a hand down to Alfred's ass, squeezed it. And then gasped as Alfred pulled him up by the backs of his thighs and straddled him against the wall. Thrusting hard against him, Kiku could feel his hard cock ramming against his through the fabric of their clothes with each thrust.

Again with each crash against the wall, a thud echoed in the building. He LOVED being loud.

"Ahh!" Kiku moaned. "Oh fuck—just FUCK ME!"

Unbeknownst to both of them, Ludwig was early that day.

Ludwig walked into the office, and heard a muffled commotion. Voices... It sounded like... Honda? Alfred? Worried, he hurried cautiously across the room, only to stop, listen a bit closer, have his body fully flush, walk out the office, lock the doors behind him, and spend the next two hours in the cafe downstairs.

Alfred resigned a deep groan. He opened his eyes, they had only been closed for a moment, glasses askew. Kiku's eyes were on his. Pupils blown wide and dark, red in the cheeks, neat hair askew, hickey blossoming in his neck, a dream.

He was close already. All of that ...public sex talk riled him up, he couldn't stop thinking about it— he imagined Francis and Arthur's faces as they walked in on them in the closet, on the lounge, bent over Kiku's desk—

"Fuck."

Then Kiku blinked slowly as he rocked with the next thrust, letting out a small gasp of euphoria. 

"Oh, Al!" He moaned, and then languidly, "Ah— oh Good boy."

Alfred's body was shocked with hot electricity. He finished, both relishing and obsessing over the words as he came. Allowing a final cry of pleasure as is body trembled, stumbling through the aftershocks.

'Holy fuckin shit' he mumbled, and his expression must've said the same. He looked up at Kiku entranced. Kiku smirked wickedly.

"Yare yare... we'll just have to try that out again later shall we?"

Alfred fully flushed.

"Alright then, down boy~" Kiku teased, letting his fingers slide through blond hair.
"My turn."