Grrr

I couldn't think of a title for this.

*Diego's P.O.V.*

I got under the bed and heard light taps or running. The thing was a toddler at most. I got out from underneath the bed in disappointment. I tip toed to the door and attempted to carefully open it to hear a creak.

"Now where are you going? Did you see them?" Victoria quietly questioned.

"I don't think it's what I was thinking. It's probably an animal. After all, we are right next to trees," I mumbled. She opened the closet door withna struggle and a weird look in her eye. "Why don't we go look for it?" I asked. e rolled her eyes back at me and nodded.

We both slowly walked back in the hallway. I could hear the sound of trash bags. We both looked at eachother.

"Raccon," we both said. We made our way back downstairs and in to the kitchen. We looked to where the entry was from the dining room.

It was a tall male figure, well not tall in my opinion though cause I am taller. He had black hair. He was faced the other way so I didn't know his eye color.

"I'm going back in the closet. Figure out why he's going through our trashll," she lipped.

"We don't know if he's supportive-" I tried whispering but she left.

"Turn around you...you...child," I commanded. He turned around and stared at me.

"What? Rich people throw away a lot of good stuff, man. My dad threw out a perfectly good PC," he said.

"You broke in to my house which is a crime. Don't know if your aware of that," I stated. "What's your name?" I asked him.

"William, William Joan Wendy. What about yours?" He smiled.

"I have a hard time believing that. I am not in the mood to make conversation either bro," I muttered.

"Do you listen to Marc anthony or Aventura?" He asked.

"What did I just tell you?" I frowned.

"Let's go outside then," he sassed.

"Uh girl no you didn't" I sarcastically snapped. We both heard stomping on the stairs.

"Please don't kill me sir I'm just hungry-"

"Diego, I swear what is wrong with you?" Victoria yelled from the other room.

"You weren't here so you wouldn't know the truth, would you? No, this isn't what happened," I stated.

"I'll deal with you later if that's what you want to say," she growled. "What's your name?" She asked him.

"His name is apparently William Joan Wendy," I said.

"I never said that. You didn't even ask me. My name...is Steven," he frowned.

"Oh but you said it's Wiliam Joan Wendy?" I questioned.

"Enough, Diego go upstairs right now," she demanded.

"Yes mommy" I screamed on the top of my lungs to anger her more. I leaped on to the bed once i got up there. I checked my phone to see multiple miscalls from Autumn along with a paragraph.

'I might not be able to come in to work tomorrow. My nephew is missing and he was my responsibly. I'm sorry, I understand if you would want someone else in the position. I would find myself annoying aswell." Is what it read.

'Princess, I'm not gonna put anyone else in this position. We both only want you. There's only one Autumn Anstington in this world who is exactly like you, yourself. What does he look like?' I replied with.

'He has black hair. He might say he's Wendy Williams or something for some reason, he has scars all over his face and he has dark brown eyes." She stated.

"I'll be damned. He broke in to my house," I whispered to myself. I grabbed my care keys and made my way back downstairs to see Victoria talking to him.

"Victoria, he's Autumn's nephew. She said he's missing and everything matches up from what she has told me," I happily yelled to her.

"Steven, is that true?" I heard her say. He nodded his head and laughed. "It's not funny," She frowned.

"I have the keys so we should take him back like right now because I don't have good feelings toward him," I stated. She nodded her head. He sighed and followed me in to the minivan along with Victoria.

We all got in to the car. I turned it on and slowly backed out. I ended up hitting the garbage can. I stopped the car.

"Steven go pick it up now," I smiled.

"No, you are supposed to be taking me back to the decomposing apartment complex," he argued.

"I'm not taking you back till you pick it up meaning you'll be stuck with us," I teased. He dreadfully got out and picked it up.

"You're lazy," Victoria said.

"I know right," I smirkrd. He got back in. And started to hum random things.

"Play music now I want music right now," he bossed.

"No, why do you think your entitled to everything?" Victoria asked. He stopped talking right after that.

We got to Autumn's apartment. Both of us decided to go up there with him so we could talk to her. He opened the door and went I . We just stood by the doorway.

"Thank you," Autumn whispered. Victoria kissed her head. The apartment was very small. This had to be an old motel place they sold decades ago. Steven was right, it was decomposing. Not only that but it was unclean and moldy. There had to be some roaches and rats in there, maybe some termites. The paint was severely peeled as well.

"So are you okay to come back in tomorrow?" Victoria asked. She nodded.

"I should probably catch up on some sleep now. Uh good night?" Autumn said. We both nodded. We bith started going down the railed stairs.

"Listen, i know we both agreed we were rushing things but she needs to move in. It's moldy and mold can make her sick," I frowned at Victoria.

"Talk about it with her tomorrow then, you're a big boy," she said.

"So you are alright with this and agree?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I just don't know how'd she take it," Victoria said as she got in to the van. I rasised my eyebrows in agreement. That's what worries me.