A/N

Hello! This is just a before note to start off this story. You can go ahead and skip to the next chapter if you would like. It does contain some information you might want to know though. :)
P.S. Second official chapter will be posted on Mon. 3/28 and I will try to post every Mon. from then on. A notice will be posted if that needs to change or if it will be a bit late.
++++++++++++++++

1) This will be a Tom Riddle| Voldemort/Harry Potter story. Harry will be a Necromancer and a Submissive Dark Neko. He will also be primarily bottoming, but I am willing to write him topping a few times if you guys would like it. Tom will be a Dominant Dark Vampire.

2) This story takes place from a few weeks after the fifth year and onward. I don't make it exactly clear, but that is the time period.

3) Harry will at least use grey magic and a bit of dark magic. I will try to make the transition realistic as the compoltions and binds that Dumbledore has placed on Harry will still affect him to an extent. By the end, he will defiantly be very knowledgeable in the Dark Arts and Necromancy.

4) There will be chapters every so often that will be about Nekos, creature inheritances, Necromancy, etc. These will typically only contain pages from one of these books, but occasionally I will put in Harry learning about these and trying to accomplish these things. The first one of these will be chapter 4 or 5 and will contain both examples above.

5) I will be including other ships like wolfstar, Hermione/Ron, etc. but these will not be the main ship or have a chapter dedicated to them unless you guys would like them. I will mostly be adding these in for storyline and not because I ship them (or even don't).

6) WARNINGS!! This will be an evil Light Side and good Dark Side fic, so it will contain Dumbledore bashing, Weasley bashing, Order bashing, (slight) Muggleborn bashing, and more. There will also be death (of major and minor characters). Smut is also going to be a part of this story. Torture, again, will also be in this story.

7) Since we just covered warnings: I will be adding warnings and other story information in the notes below each chapter (you can click on more notes and it will bring you there so you can skip the chapter). This will contain warnings, amount of words, a summary of the chapter, and (sometimes) a closing note.

8) Final point, I do have dyslexia. For those who don't know what that is, it is a by definition "a general term for disorders that involve difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols, but that do not affect general intelligence." I have worked with a specialist for many years to help me be able to accomplish loving reading, writing, and many other things. However, not all days are the same and I will mix things up and definitely not spell correctly or have great grammar. All I ask is kindness and a nice comment about it. I do run things through Grammarly and other correction websites, but that does not always work. I do hope you understand. :)
++++++++++++++++

As always, love you all, and stay safe!
~Gabrielle <3