A Weird Dream

"Run to the chambers!!" A lady in scrubs and a white coat shouted at me. 

"Why??? What's going on?!?!" I asked.

"Just GO!! NOWWW!! They're coming!!!" The lady panics as she opens a metal trap door with her handprint. 

"They got in?!?!"

"Please get inside Ms. Chou," the lady pleads. 

"No! We're in the same ranking, I'll help you defend it-" 

"Go in please.. stop fighting with me.."

"This is wrong.. what about your Grandma?"

"Don't bring her into this..."

"You care about her well-being right??? I'll stay out this building and we'll defend together."

"no... Tzuyu don't"

"Come on Elkie, we can do this together.. we can survive."

"MY GRANDMA DIED!" The lady bursts into tears.

".........."

Elkie continues to sob as I stand there shocked. My mouth was wide open and I felt tears form to my eyes as I watch the girl in front of me cry. 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't- I didn't know," I apologize. 

"Please get inside.." 

"No.. you get inside I'll protect you."

"YOU GET INSIDE TZUYU!!!! I CAN'T LET YOU GO BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE CURE!!!"

"I... I-I have the c-c-cu-cure?" 

"Yes!! It's in you alright!!"

"Wait-.. how though?? I've been your partner this whole time..."

"I tested you while you were taking a nap in our office."

"You never told me...."

"Tzuyu look.. I did it for a reason-"

"Why didn't you tell me!! Do you know how many people we could have helped?!?! I could've saved people.. We could have been able to save everyone before it got this BAD!!!!"

"EXACTLY!!! You could have saved people, but Tzuyu, you would have became part of the government's lab rats. And we both knew what they did to those other people with the potential cure.... They milked them of their blood until they almost died!!! DO you think I wanted you to almost DIE or ACUALLY DIE?!?!"

I stood there in silence as I took in her reasoning. The realization never reaching my brain as I'm still angry over the fact I could have saved millions on lives. 

All of a sudden, I felt a push and before I knew it, I was sealed in the room. I looked at Elkie and she gave me a somber smile before walking out of frame of the glass. 

----

My eyes shot open as I sat up in my bed panting heavily. 

"Why do I keep dreaming of her?"

"Who?" 

I jumped in my bed as I heard the voice. I turned my head and saw my sister Chaeyoung next to me. 

"You scared the living spirit out of me!!!" I scolded her.

"And you annoy me, so we're even," Chaeyoung shoots a smile at me. 

I frown in response.

"Anyways.. who were you dreaming about?" Chaeyoung asks. 

"The girl with the doctor coat," I reply.