Devil's Grave

As I was traveling over there, I realized that Kaya was starting to get tired. Which was very inconvenient, because by the time we got to Angel's peak Kaya had fallen over. 

'I didn't know they were going to give our pets stamina and a health bar too..'

Luckily I remembered to pack a loaf of bread in my inventory. It was supposed to be for me, but I guess I'll have to feed some to Kaya as well. I'm honestly a bit worried about what's going to happen now that we're at Angel's Peak, because we're right next to the border that separates Angel's Peak from Devil's Grave. 

'I hope nothing comes out the border..'

I look at Kaya's stamina and realize that Kaya needs at least an hour nap to get us fully there and 3/4 of the way to Hazelnut Village. I need to go to Hazelnut Village, because I need a place to stay that's close by to these... uhm.. creature circles.

Kaya lays on the ground in a very fox like sleeping position next to the side of the dirt trail we were just on. I walked closer to Kaya and laid on the ground next to her while laying my head on her neck. She moved her body closer together cuddling me closer to her. It was so comfortable that I felt my eye lids becoming heavy. Before I knew it my eye lids were completely shut. 

"You're going to be the next CEO of your dad's company?!?!" I ask in shock to the long black haired girl sitting across from me in a cute, quiet coffee shop. 

"Yeah.. I'm really excited about it," she responds with a shy smile on her face. 

"Are you going to order me to clean the toilets or something," I tease her. 

"Nope.. you're going to be my royal foot rest," She jokes. 

We both chuckle. 

"How's the trials going?" I ask. 

"Not well... actually, we've only gotten through 13 of the 60 patients," she says. 

"Do they fight you?" 

"Yeah they often fight over not getting their blood drawn... I wouldn't blame them, we have to take quite a lot of blood from them in order to get a small dosage of what we actually need."

"How's your grandma?" 

"She's still in the hospital.."

"Is she better?"

"I guess so.. she's not in critical condition anymore."

"That's good.. Tell her I said that I hope she gets better soon."

"I will.." 

"If your surname name is the Company name, doesn't that mean when you get married you're company name will change?" 

"That's true."

"So it wouldn't be Chong Corporations forever."

"Exactly.. it would be Chou Corporations."

I look at her and she gives me a cute smile. 

"I already told you, we have to wait until I finish college to get married," I tell her. 

"I know.." She fiddles with her fingers. "It just feels like it'll take a long time."

I take her hands into mine making her look up at me. 

"Trust me.. it'll go by quick, I promise," I say while looking deep into her eyes. 

She sighs before responding with, "Ok when you tell me like that, I can wait for anything if it has you involved."

I chuckle at her. 

All of a sudden, the girl in front of me gets a call. She picks up her phone quickly with concern written all over her face. I watch as she quickly gets up from her chair across from me and gestures me to follow her.