No Other Options

"Galaxy Infinite will have requirement changes for your survival. Please listen carefully at the moment. I repeat please listen carefully," The female voice instructs. 

"Requirement changes?" We all question in unison. 

"There will be a storm that forms at the edge of the land you know and live on. Each week the storm will grow bigger pushing you all to the center. If you stay in the storm for more than 36 hours, you will die. There are no respawns, once you die you will never come back to this piece of land," The female voice explains. 

"We die.." Mina repeats in shock with fear written in her eyes. 

"No way," Chaeyoung adds. 

"There is one way to survive the storm. You have to level up by 2-3 levels each week. At that rate, you can stay in the storm and live a normal life, before eventually having to pick your choices of action for your survival. You might be wondering how to level up.. Well as of after this announcement, mythical creatures that want to cause harm will be placed upon your home land. Your task is to fight them and level up. As you level up the monsters that are more difficult to beat will become more attracted to wanting to kill you. Also, note that if you are killed by any of the mythical creatures you will die with no respawns just like if the storm killed you. Accidental deaths also fall into this category along with murders caused by others. All in all, anything that results in you being killed will mean that you won't respawn ever again," The female voice instructs. 

"So what I'm hearing is.. God wants to kill us?!?! I swear I've done everything good in my life, why do I deserve this??" Dahyun whines. 

"God is a woman??" Momo questions. 

"At the end, when there is only a few players you will face a main boss. The remaining people that survived from the main boss fight will fight in a battle royal against each other. There will only be allowed 1 winner and that winner gets a special message from Chong Corporations," the Female voice explains. 

"What's Chong Corporations?" Sana asks. 

"Now let's talk about your new health bars.. Everyone will have a life bar up to 75 to start off at level 1-25. As you level up, your life bar will also increase. You will also have a stamina bar that will start off at 100, but will increase as your level increases as well. Your health and stamina bars will all in all be connected to each other. You can check these stats by pulling up your maps or asking Chan. It's also important to know that your pain tolerance level will be raised up quite a lot, so anything you feel in the game will really be felt strongly. This also means that you will feel very hungry at times, which will mean you have to eat. Eating will play a big part in keeping your health up and healing yourself," the female voice instructs. 

"I thought we could already feel pain.. what do they mean by raising our pain tolerance?" I question with a raised brow. 

"Finally, everyone will have a currency. The currency will help you buy stuff, and without it you can't buy anything. I'm sorry, but everything is not no longer free. You will gain currency as you gain levels or help out your town... That's all I have to say. Good luck to you guys, and I hope to see you soon," the female voice says. 

The sky turns back to it's normal blue shade with clouds along with the breeze and bird chirps. 

"What in the world just happened??" Dahyun exclaims throwing her hands out. 

"I don't know.. I'm still trying to understand," I respond with a confused expression. 

"She says that she hopes to see us soon.. does that mean when we die we'll meet her," Mina questions.