18

Luz's POV:

"Ahh, yes u made it, and 3 minutes early, you look nice, look cozy" I smiled and giggled

"Thanks, you know, I should've wore something less warm, it's way less cold here than in Connecticut....then again, this is hell, of course it's warm"

He smiled and huffed a bit, I looked at the place we were at and...we were at a bar

"What are we doing here?" I followed him inside, it was honestly pretty nice, looked fancy

"Well, your partner is a bit late, she texted about 5 minutes before you arrived, you wanna drink?"

I nodded "sure, uh I'll take a root beer....and they're a she? Nice, but what are we doing 'here'?, I've never been to this town"

He ordered our drinks and we sat at the bar on the stools "well, your partner said that this place had good drinks, I'm alright with it, but let's just say, people here aren't really fond of me"

I pursed my lips and raised both brows "oooohhh, that sucks, they do know you can beat them in a single snap...and that leads to another question, how comes hell isn't like what Christians say it's like, with the firery lake and cells and dungeons and stuff like that?"

He Seemed a bit surprised "I knew you were going to ask sooner or later, well Luz, this place isn't really the hell people know, few percent of the people sent here end up here, it's like for the people who aren't necessarily bad but bad enough to end up in hell, if they screw up, then they go down deep, only a few people are added here, it's like many towns and you end up in different towns for how you were on earth"

"People have respected the rules and haven't been sent down in a while, only a few people have"

I nodded finally understanding "that's cool" I was brought my drink and took sips

I finally sounded out and listened around me, waiting for my partner, I heard people talking about dad and me, his name specifically

I heard them talk mean things and like he was an outsider who was hated, I could get why but they don't really seem smart

It's been like 15 or 20 minutes of waiting and a few guys come up behind us, we turn around and they were big

Big, very big guys, they had knuckle braces and chains and metal poles "uh, can I help you with something? Do you need something?"

"Yeah, we want you to leave" the biggest guy, who seemed like the leader of 4, he had scars and metal pipe

"Pardon me?" Dad sat up looking him "you heard me, and I don't care who you are, you never bothered to show up unless it was to take a brother away from us, you've made many enemies in your own home, we want you to leave, Now"

Dad chuckled "are you serious? Well I would have to say, you are a bit convincing bit I waiting for someone and my friend and I are comfortable where we are, I would move along if I were you"

The guy smiled and huffed looking back at his buddies "is that so? How about this, leave, or we make you, or we just feed your little friend here to our hounds"

He nodded back and I saw 3 big dogs with red glowy marks, like scratches and they had ashes coming eyes, feet and tails

"I can't say I take threats kindly, I don't take threats at all, so how about you move along and mind your business, or better yet, how about you leave, I don't have time to dirty up my suit"

The guy got made and grumbled, he was about to say something and summon his goons on dad but something grabbed our attention

"Aaahhhh!!" One of his guys fell to the ground and had a knife sticking from the back of his neck and through his throat