34

Luz's POV:

 "Can you stop being so sappy? Look, I know your head over heels for Amelia but like, your like a sad grumpy little puppy" Lucia's been moody all day, Amelia canceled plans cause uncle had a thing for her to do, when she came to pick me up all she did was pout and complain, man, I finally get on good terms with hunter now I have to cheer another sibling up

 "I'm not sappy, alright? Let's just see what dad wants" I just nodded and looked out the window, I wonder how mami's doing, I haven't heard from her in a while, usually she sends texts but I haven't got any lately, and she hasn't been replying to mine, I hope she's ok...

———

  "Wait! What!?" I'm confused, who's back? I try to get a word in the conversation but Lucia's just rambling now and pacing around "how!? We got rid of him, he- he was locked up, I made sure, I  just checked on him like...a month or two ago, ahhh! Great! Now we he's lose and I have to hunt him down!"

 "Look, Lucia, ...Lucia....Lucia!" Lucia stopped pacing and looked at dad, he sighed and had both hands on her shoulder "calm down, I know this isn't easy news but you and Luz need to start tracking him, I'll send help when I can but staff is already crazy and there aren't any as good as you, not even Luz at her level"

 "Ok"

 "Wait...who's out?"

 I'm still confused 

"Belos"

 Dad let go of Lucia and went to his des, pulled out a key, went to a filing cabinet and pulled out four files "Belos is a traitor who forged his own empire, also known as Emporer Belos, he was an ally at first, a good friend but he snapped one day and just...lashed out"

  "He had some followers and they left after we banned them from returning, a few hundred years later he had more allegiance than before and tried to attack, his army was defeated and he was locked up, that was 8 years ago, your sister was little then but she was assigned to checking him and other accessories, ...but now...he's out....the guards that were there vanished, we found traces of magic and splinters of a rare kind of tree that harvests magic but.....we thinking he devoured  the guards"

 Wow...

"Ok..., uh so we're on the hunt for a crazy serial magic demon consumer who really hates your gutts but you don't know why" he nodded, I took a file and opened it, there was a guy with long blond hair in a pony tail, one photo he was in a high ranked palismen guard uniform, the other he was in a dark brown a light yellow armor

-

 Name: Belos

 Earth Identification: Wittebane, Philip

 Rank: First challenger, right Titans Fist, Zorlet Nation, division 782

 Height: 6'2

Weight: 182.2

Established starter task: Earth, England, May flower cargo porter

Established date deployment: Earth 1793

Mission:- ....

Origin alliances:

  Brother: Layto

  Earth identification: Wittebane, Alexander

-

 "Wait, he has a brother?" After examining his file, whole file I went back to the basic information, 45 minutes later I had an idea

 "Is his brother still here? He could help us!" 

 Dad looked up and closed his file, he came over and examined the file I had "....Layto" he hummed and went to the filing cabinet and grabbed 2 more files a bit thinner than Belos's files "Layto, Aka, Alexander Wittebane...ah, yes,I remember him......he can't help us"