The Battle of Wings & Wind Final Part

"N-no way....Kanae?!?!?!?"

The butterfly hashira looked over her shoulder, "(Y/n)! Are you okay???" She spoke full of concern filled in her tone. "Kinda. Though I'm still alive...but also hurt."

"I see. You'll be alright, don't worry. I got you..." Her eyes turned away from him to Sanemi, instantly switching an emotional gead from a caring woman to a furious Hashira that wanted to bring an immense punishment. The wind Hashira was shocked at her sudden action. Petrified that the person he truly cared about...was protecting the one he hated. The one that he was close to bring upon death. So why? Why did she do this?????

"Kanae move!!! This isn't your fight!!!" He says full of hatred and rage flowing in him.

"No. I'm won't..."

"Goddamn it...I SAID MOVE OR ELSE!!!"

"I won't, Sanemi!!!"

"Fine...if you won't fucking move..." he cocks his sword back, changing his position as he inhales some air "Then I'll make you do so......FIRST FORM!!!" Kanae held up her sword as she stood in a defensive stance, prepared to take the oncoming attack. "DUST WHIRLWIND CUTTER!!!!" Sanemi then charges toward her with great speeds until he comes in contact with her, slashing continuously in a horizontal cyclone pattern. Kanae and her swift like abilities was able to dodge them all, evading all of his rapid attacks. She manages to find an opening through it all, suddenly giving a power roundhouse kick to the stomach followed by a slash across his chest. It stung slightly but not enough to bring the wind hashira to the ground.

"I don't want to hurt you!" She says, jumping away from the other, "Your a friend to me!"

"We aren't friends!!!! We just work as partners!!!" He yelled back at her, still gripping harshly onto his sword, "You don't agree with me! You never do!!!"

"I do agree with you!!! I've always stood by your side in times of need. When you were going through difficult things in your life!!!"

"RRRRR SHUT UP!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" He ran towards her again, bringing his blade up at her until Kanae blocked it once more. Then, both blades began to clash at swift and fast speeds. The harsh winds and the groups of butterflies. (Y/n) could feel the emotion emitting from both slayers, dealing with  a complicated relationship. With the urge to step in, he knew he wasn't able to. It's not his fight. Kanae took a deep breath before announcing another form. Sanemi attempted to do an upper slash followed by vertical slash, yet Kanae swiftly blocked them back with her blade, "Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility!!!" Sanemi held his ground as she unleashed a flurry of nine attacks as they flow and weave after each hit, managing to stab through his right arm, left thigh, grazing the side of his neck, along with many other stabs. Sanemi fell back a bit, already seeing his blood stain the battlefield. He took one look at his injuries, placing a hand over the wounds as the blood covered the surface of his palm. This...was it. No more holding back. This time....he was going to rip him to shreds.

"Ninth Form..."

Kanae gasps, turning around to help up (Y/n), "I have to move you. Quickly!!!" He didn't hesitate. With the help of Kanae, he uses whatever strength he had left and got up to leave. However....it may be too late. "IDATEN TYPHOON!!!" He backflips into the air and as he's upside down, he unleashes a powerful gust of circular wind at them. Kanae gasps before she held (Y/n) close, standing in front of him as she embraced them in a protective hug, "Kanae....no!!!! SANEMI!!!!!" (Y/n) calls out to him, telling him to stop: "SANEMI!!! SNAP OUT OF IT, YOUR GOING TO HURT HER!!!!!" His enraged state was concluded, realizing the mistake he made and canceled out his ability by steering it away toward some trees, slashing almost a whole long yard radius and leaving tree stumps behind. (Y/n) opened his eyes and noticed that the attack wasn't aimed at them anymore, letting out a short sigh of relief "Oh thank god...I thought we were goners." Without even noticing, he too had his arms wrapped around Kanae as she dug her face into his chest. A slight blush radiated from (Y/n) until he spoke, "Uh...Kanae...It's okay now."