Running around laughing.

''INK! INK!'' Blue shouts from the distance then he started running. There behind Blue was Dream who was smiling at Ink. Blue jumped into an embrace.

''Oof'' Ink laughed when Blue jumped at him. Ink embraced back.

''Ink we missed you!!!'' Blue says and squeezes even more.

''Geez- your strong''

Then Blue and Ink let go. Dream who finally made it kicked Ink at his legs and then went and hugged Ink.

''OWWW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!''

''You didn't answer our message you idiot'' Dream says. Then they also let go of the hug.

''Aha, yeah about that..'' Ink says averting his eyes ''The whole way I was uh puking, the fact that I was extremely nervous and sleep deprived didn't help''.

Right Dream thought Ink is also 'slightly' motion sick.

''I thought I was dying the whole way through, thank god it's over'' Ink says relieved.

''Still not an excuse'' Dream says sassy.

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?'' Ink cried ''IS MY SUFFERING NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!''

''Now, now! The MAGNIFICENT BLUE WILL BREAK UP THIS ARGUMENT AND SAY let's go to Dream's home!''.

''Yeah please can I stay over one night while they fix and place my furniture'' Ink says.

''Fineee, your lucky that Nightmare is not home''

''What? But Nightmare is so sweet''

''Ink, you've missed 2 years of highschool here you have no idea'' Dream said quite seriously.

''Dream let's go I need to catch up on some Z's''

Blue excited jumps around ''ALRIGHT! I as your host I'LL LEAD THE WAY!'' Blue went hopping to the elevator. Ink and Dream followed.

Dream thought to himself. Two years ago Dream and Nightmare had to move. Their mother and father couldn't afford the house anymore. The house prices were getting higher and higher. So they ended up having to another city.

Though the thing was Dream's mother and father didn't live with them. But they did pay for Nightmare and Dream's needs but other stuff they had to get the money themselves for. Which Dream didn't mind. 

Blue too had to move. Dream and Blue were lucky that they ended up in the same city. Blue's parents divorced and Blue went with his mother and moved here. 

Meanwhile Dream was busy in the thoughts Blue and Ink were singing some song that went..

''Hey'' Blue sang.

''bam bam bam'' Ink sang with.

''got any grapes?''

 Dream couldn't help but laugh at their stupid song that they are singing out loud in the neighbourhood.

''Oh god first minute in and Ink is already getting noise complaints''

''Pffftt'' Ink snorts ''Blue we gotta sing louder''.

Sudden Blue just screams ''WADDLE WADDLE''.

Someone from the neighbourhood shouts ''Shut up or else i'll call the cops on you!!''. 

''Shit'' Ink says softly with an smile while his eyes said 'we gotta lower down our voices' ''Blue, Dream let's.... RUNNNN'' Ink just starts sprinting to wherever.

Blue obviously ran with him giggling the way through. Dream also ran with falling behind but then catching up to Blue.

''INkkk you don't even know where we are going!'' Dream shouts.