Introductions

''Hi, I'm Ink'' he wrote his name with chalk on the board, ''Glad to meet you all'' Ink tried to sound as polite as possible. First impressions are the most important then you'll see where you end up. The class had an uneven number of students with Ink and the other new student.

Another student who was also new introduced himself, ''Hi, I'm Cross'' he copied Ink's way of introducing which was fair and he also wrote his name on the board.

''Thank you Cross and Ink, Cross you may sit next to Error'' Cross nodded and went and sat there. ''Ah, could someone add a table next to one of the two's for Ink please?'' the teacher asked, someone did and shoved a table behind them which was empty. ''Thank you, go sit next to Epic''

Ink couldn't help but smile happily walking to his place. The teacher continued talking about how they should treat Ink well and help him if he didn't know something. Which Ink appreciated. Then the teacher started talking about vacation and about how many exams there are. Yawn, how boring.

''Hey kid'' someone whispered to Ink, it was Epic.

''What do you mean 'kid' I literally told you all my name'' I see I'm levelled with these kinds of people, thank god. 

''Hehe, what do you have next?''

''I don't know it out of the top of my head'' Ink points out ''Wait, I'll ask if you can tour me around the school, no maths''

''Good idea, ask bro'' Ink did, he raised his hand and asked if Epic could tour him around, the teacher agreed and asked if Cross could go with him and asked Epic to not do something stupid while touring around. Epic promised it. 

They leave the room and when Epic closes the door, I started to giggle. Cross waited patiently until they finally started walking.

''Oh I promise, he says while having fingers crossed behind his back''

''Sshhh!'' Epic laughed, ''You have your schedule with you'' Ink nodded and got it out of his pocket.

Maths

History

30 minutes break

Economics

English

40 minutes break

Biology 

Geography

''That sucks dude''

''You tell me'' Ink sighed, though it wasn't even that bad, history was okay so was English. 

''We have biology and English together''

''Nice!'' Epic toured Ink around the school and ended up secretly entering a class and turning the lights off when Ink noticed that Dream was in that class. Epic, Cross and Ink ran like their life depends on it. Cross too was grinning when we did that.

''Bro, we have to go back to class the first bell is going to ring at any moment''

''Yep,'' Ink laughed again, in his mind the whole time he was saying 'get shit on Dream'. ''Let's go back'' Ink had no idea why it was so fun to mess with Dream, I guess it was his reaction to Ink's idiocy what made it so fun.

Epic, Cross and Ink entered the classroom, ''Ah your just on time, the bell is going to ring in five minutes, go sit boys''

''See ya at bio, bro''

''Bye,'' Ink says then he looks at his schedule right outside the classroom. Room 1.06, oh that's quite close and on the same floor. There Ink saw Cross who also looking at their schedule.