To Grillby's.

Ink sat next to the window staring outside while the teacher was explaining about ecology, 'Eat and be eaten,' Is the first paragraph called, it was about food chains and that which Ink already understands and doesn't have any trouble with. Until the teacher starts talking about teamwork.

''There are a lot of new faces as we had talked about yesterday so I've decided that we'll have a presentation about this chapter and that you all have to work in teams.'' Ink and Cross looked at each other like it was the end of the earth. Oh no, was spelt all over their faces. ''You'll be paired with the person next to you and another group of two.''

The class stayed silent and the teacher made the pairs. Ink was praying to the gods of getting a good group, either a serious group that gets a lot done or a funny group that Ink gets well with- and of course, they'll do their work too. Was that too much to ask for? Apparently yes, it was. The teacher went down the list and announced every team, Ink and Cross with Horror and Error.

So that was his name, Error. Ink wasn't sure at all about this team. ''Alright, go ahead and sit with each other and choose a water and a land mammal you're going to be talking about.'' Ink looked at the two sitting at the back of the class, the two weren't planning on moving so Ink got up and Cross followed his movements.

They moved tables and sat together... in silence... awkwardly. The teacher walked around at the tables asking questions. If no one's taking the lead, then Ink will since he got paired up with the silent types.

''So uh, does any of you have an idea which animal?'' Horror looked uninterested and the same with Error. Ink turned to Cross and he shrugged, ''Cross do you have an idea?'' Cross nods and they laid out the whole idea for the presentation. 

The lesson was nearly finished and Ink proposed an idea. ''Let's continue this at some cafe nearby!'' Maybe the two are just tired, it was the last hour of school today anyways.

''Hell nah,'' Horror laughed bitterly, ''Not with this ass here.'' He glances at Error and gets up leaving class. 

''Same here.'' Error coldly responds and leaves after Horror. 

Ink frowns, ''What is the deal with them?'' Ink mutters under his breath grabbing his backpack while Cross was waiting for him. The two walk next to each other to their lockers.

''I guess we'll just have to do this project together.'' Cross sighs while watching Ink get all his needed books out of his locker and place others back.

''Yea, we got unlucky, worst rng ever!''

''Are we still going to a cafe?'' Cross asks, and then someone barges into the conversation.

''Cafe?! Oooooh, are you two going on a date?!'' It was Blue running up to them, behind Blue is Dream.

''Nonono!'' Ink holds his hand out like he has been caught, ''For biology, we need to make a presentation.'' He closes his locker defeated. 

''With who are you teaming with?'' Dream asks curiously thanks to Ink's defeated posture. The bunch started walking to Blue and Dream's locker.

''Horror and Error.'' Dream opens his mouth but no sound came out and clicks his tongue, wide-eyed while Blue stayed silent.

''I pity you.'' Dream says bluntly and upfront which made Ink slightly worried. If it would be anyone, Dream would know the best about all the drama in the school. Even though he doesn't personally like it he hears a lot of it thanks to Nightmare. To correct, being Nightmare's brother. Even at elementary school Nightmare was often middle in the drama, that's why Ink knows him well. He was often home while Dream went to school. 

''Who are you teaming up with then?'' 

''Outer and Science, we are very lucky unlike you.'' 

''Ah, thank you for clarifying that we're unlucky or else I wouldn't have known.'' Ink responds snarky and wonders if he should say hi to Nightmare again. But that thought turned sour, the last encounter with him proved to Ink that he has changed. Ink trailed back, immersed in his thoughts.