Chapter 7 - Steve Orth can suck my massive peen

(This chapter has themes of sexual harassment, please continue at your own risk. Love to you all.)

Another week had passed. It was deep into fall now and sunset-hued leaves were perpetually floating in the rectangular fountain. "Sidney! What's the date?" Anisa called out without looking up. Her history essay was due yesterday and she just so happened to not be there. After speed writing it, now all Anisa needed to do was date her paper. To make it look like she had good time management skills, she planned to date it from a few days ago. 

"It's the twenty-fifth!" She called back from her seat on the fountain. She and Tatum were busy gushing over the movie the little cafe they had spent the morning in. They had offered Anisa to come with, but she was a little too busy with the essay. Also known as the consequences of her actions. 

"Thanks, Love!" She called back, quickly scribbling a "23/10/96" onto the top corner of her page. "Done!" Anisa smiled at her accomplishment. She held it in front of the sun, admiring the three pages she had staples together. 

In her happiness, Anisa hadn't noticed the pale flush spreading across Sidney's cheeks at the nickname. She hadn't even noticed the two boys approaching the group of girls. The sound of their heavy footsteps and loud delinquent laughing. Anisa stood, laughing as she waltzed towards Sidney and Tatum. Her eyes squinted under a smile. 

"Sid! Tate! Can you proofread- oh," She stopped short. Already, Anisa could feel the unease settling in the pit of her stomach. Her emotions swirled in shakey circles within herself. 

Right there in front of her were two boys. Both much taller than herself. Both much bulkier than herself. One donned short black hair with too much product in it and blue eyes that made her feel queasy. The other was a blonde with a mean look on his face, he looked like the kind of person Anisa would cower away from on the street. 

She had seen Steve Orth around. She even sat behind his on and off girlfriend in English. Anisa had heard the rumours about Steve cheating on Casey, about him harassing the female population of Woodsboro high... She just didn't expect to be a target two weeks after starting her education here. His friend, Dylan Glass, also had horrible rumours surrounding him. He started a fire at his last school. He gets into fights so often that the police have an APB out on him. Since he looked older, he got into bars without question and talked to older women. All were dumb, shitty rumours. But the fact that he had inspired them was scary enough. 

"Hey, Dylan, don't you think this one is kind of cute?" Steve laughed, taking a creeping step forward. Anisa felt her breakfast rising to her throat.

"Yeah, Steve. Kind of like a doll," Dylan replied, following Steve like a dumb dog. Looking for an escape didn't work. Sidney and Tatum hadn't noticed as they continued to look down at the card game they were so focused on. Stu, Randy and Billy were nowhere to be seen. There was nothing around her she could use to escape without looking like a freak. witch. Anisa could feel her hands shaking. Actually, her entire body was shaking. Especially after he had called her a doll, it had made her entire spine go rigid with disgust. Something about Dylan Glass using Billy's nickname for her felt so fucking wrong. 

Steve let out an ugly laugh, throwing his head back and displaying his stubbled neck. Just watching him made Anisa cringe away in discomfort. Hearing him was even worse. His laugh was indescribable. Like the gurgle of mouthwash coupled with the screech of a pterodactyl. "She does look like a doll, doesn't she? I heard she's a lesbo though." 

"I could change that," Anisa felt her anger flare. Even through the anxious panic of emotions, she felt this flame lighting inside of her. Consumed by the haze and the two brutes blocking her way, Anisa was oblivious to another thing... Billy Loomis and Stu Macher greeting the other two girls with wide smiles and concerned glances towards Anisa. 

"Is Annie okay over there?" Stu asked, peering over Tatum's head. His voice portrayed genuine concern, something not often heard from him. His words gained Sidney and Tatum's attention. Guilt spread through the girls' hearts. 

"Shit!" Tatum exclaimed, watching Steve and Dylan take another step towards their friend. Sidney raised a hand to her pouty lips. She wondered for a minute. Just how long had she been stuck like that? 

Billy could feel the anger rising from the pit of his stomach. He could see how uncomfortable Anisa was and he could see the lecherous gazes of two. He knew he should move, he knew he needed to stop them but his feet were frozen in place. It could have been the shock. Yes, it was the shock that had him frozen. 

Seen as they had just watched Annie raise a small hand to slap Steve Orth across the face. It seemed that Anisa's eyes had turned to flames in her rage and Steve clutched his face with offence written all over it. Anisa Harte had just backhanded Steven Orth across the face. And it hurt like a bitch. 

He had moved forward before. Made a move to grope her ass as though Anisa were nothing but a chew toy. When his palm had come into contact with Anisa's skirt, he ripped it away with a hiss. She was hot, and not just visually. In response to his wandering hands, Anisa hand raised and this time she made contact instead of him. 

Anisa could feel the white-hot pain tingling across her knuckles. Her hand had gone pink and flush with the force she had used. A mischievous smile crossed her face. "Don't touch me, you fucking sick perv," She spat out like venom. Her voice was laced with a hypnotising poison that lulled Steve into agreeing. Yeah, he wouldn't ever touch her again. 

When Dylan began to move forward, Billy's legs finally began working. Just seeing Dylan's threatening figure attempting to swamp Anisa with an attack was enough to kick him into action. Dylan was big and had an intimidating reputation; Billy, however, was fucking fuming. 

He tore Dylan away from Anisa. Taking a glance at her shocked and relieved face, Billy winked at the girl. She almost melted. She would have melted if it weren't for the view of Billy pounding his fists into Dylan's face. She needed to be conscious for this event. Every bone in her body would enjoy watching the blonde boy face a barrage of punches. 

And she did enjoy it. Watching filled her with a steady glee that she hid behind a feigned worried face.