God parents

Draco was sitting anxiously in the hospital  corridor alongside 10 other people.His parents,his in-laws and friends.

His wife was in labour for 4 hours now and his son was still refusing to come out.

"Hey,it's fine.Don't worry."Pansy said breaking his train of thougts.He nodded his head.

Just then another scream could be heard from Hermione and then it seem to quiet down and a baby's cry could be heard.

A  nurse came out and said "Mr.Malfoy,the healer wants yours and a lady's company."Draco stood up and Narcissa chose to come with him and they followed the nurse to a smaller room.

Then the nurse asked Narcissa to follow her.A few moments later Narcissa came out with a baby boy in her arms covered in light blue blankets and happy tears in her eyes.

"She has done it Draco,She has given us a heir."She said passing the baby to his father.Draco had the same reaction."What are you going to name him?"Narcissa asked."I think  I will announce the godparents first"he said.

They walked out into the corridor and everybody gasped and had huge smiles on their faces.

Lucious stood up and took the baby examining him,he had pale skin and brown hair and did not open his eyes yet.

Lucious smiled he looked exactly like Draco 21 years ago.

He passed the baby to Harry "Wow he has Hermione's hair I hope he will grow up to be like her."He said and Draco rolled his eyes.

Suddenly the baby fluttered his eyes open and looked at Harry.

"Congrats,you are the first person he saw."Ginny said as she took the baby into her arms

 "And I am second.He is so cute I am definitely going to teach him my Bat Bogey Hex."She said.

"Isnt' it too early too teach him that?Aww Draco he has your eyes."Pansy said taking the baby from ginny.

"Really!"Draco exclaimed.

"Yeah mate"Blaise said already playing with the baby after taking him from Pansy.

"Hey baby,It's uncle Blaise your godfather."

"already decided Blaise?"Draco asked.

"Yeah"

Finally George and Fred came forward.

"Don't worry baby-

"uncle Fred and-

"uncle George will-

"teach you to-

"play pranks and-

"destroy mean people."Fred finished.

"Too early for that Weasleys,Now for the godparents Hermione and I have already decided for Harry and Blaise."Draco said.

"Thanks Draco." Harry said understanding what a huge responsibility it was.

Blaise put his hands on his heart and said dramatically "I am honored mate".

They all shared a good laugh and the God fathers swore to protect the child at any costs.

Athour's note

So yeah,I kept Fred alive 'cause there's no fun without him.

Thanks for reading guys!Please vote and comment more ideas.