Mine (Hermione version)

Walking into an unknown village,Draco put an arm around his beautiful fiancee's waist so that she wouldn't get lost looking around.

"Hermione,stay close"he said.

They were nearing what seemed like a pub, Hermione stopped and said
"I need to use the washroom,I'll be right back."
As she left Draco stood there looking around.Then she saw an attractive woman approaching him.His name was Carena Allent apparently on her badge.
"Hey handsome"she said in a seductive voice.
"Um hello...."Draco replied.
"So what's an attractive man like you doing all alone in this lonely pub without a lady at your side,hmm?"she asked.
"Uh,I'm not alone-"he was cut off by her saying
"Don't worry I know a place that can give us both privacy,wanna go there?"
"Actually-"he was once again cut off,but not by Carena Allen but by his fiancee.
"Leave him alone Allen"
"Oh yeah?So you can steal him?"she sneered.
"Steal him?From you?I don't need to steal him from you,he's already mine.So you stay away from what's mine,alright?"she said and took his hand,pulling him out of the pub with her.
"Ooh, didn't know you could be so possesive Granger"Draco teased.
"Shut up Malfoy."she said.
As Draco continued to tease her on thier way back home,he was actually charmed by how she had saved him.He wouldn't admit that to her, ofcourse.But as the young couple went back home, Draco knew he had made the right choice at dumping Parkinson and going for Hermione.
Yeah the exact same in Hermione's version.Hope you like this trash.Thankyou for reading.Please vote and follow.
Love,
Charlotte.