Scorpius Malfoys's Letters Pt.1

2 September/his first year

Dear Father,

         I am doing well here and I hope the same from you.I am sorted into Gryffindor.I am told that           I am the first Malfoy to be in Gryffindor.I hope I did not disappoint you.

                                                                                                                                                                                           Yours,

                                                                                                                                                                                    Scorpius.

*****

Dear Mum,

           I am sorted into Gryffindor!I know you are proud of me.I am told that I am the first Malfoy               to be in Gryffindor.Many Slytherins insulted me,but I couldn't care less.I have made friends             with Lorcan and Lysander Longbottom and Alex Thomas-Finnigan.I enjoyed the feast you               were right, the food is amazing.I had charms today and when Rose pronounced Leviosa                    wrong,I corrected her.Me,Rose and James are planning to explore the castle.And                                  DON'T LET LYRA ENTER MY ROOM,please.

                                                                                                                                                                                            Love,

                                                                                                                                                                                          Scorp.

*****

Dearest sister[it's sarcasm],

                     As you bet I am sorted into Gryffindor.PLEASE DON'T ENTER MY ROOM,I beg you.I bet                         you're enjoying all the attention you're getting from mum and dad.You're lucky you                             don't have to share anything with me,as you always whine about it.The food is                                        amazing[trying to get you jealous].You're going to come here next year anyway.And                           about James,he talks about you too,I think the feelings are mutual.Anyways,me,Rose                        and James are planning to explore the castle.so,bye!

                                                                                                                                                                                            Love,

                                                                                                                                                             Your lovely brother.

So,these are some letters.Many based on real life sibling situations.Do you relate?Write in the comments.

Love,

Charlotte.