Scorpuis Malfoy goes to Hogwarts

They were at platform 9 3/4.Walking through the wall.

The 4 Malfoys walked towards the platform,the 2 younger ones looking around in awe and wonder.

It was exactly as their parents had described it to be,bristling crowds, children hugging thier parents goodbye, friends greeting eachother,parents reminding them to be good.

And then there was the Hogwarts Express,the deep scarlet train was now starting to get loaded with students.

The brunette woman said"I'll miss you Scorp."said hugging her son.

"I'll miss you too mum."he said pulling away.

The man,his father,patted his shoulders and said"Be good Scorpius"the boy nodded.

Then the blonde girl,his little sister hugged him.

He was shocked but hugged her back.

She had rarely shown him  physical affection, especially in public.

"I'll miss you Scorpy,who will I tease if you're gone?Who will I play with?"she said on the verge of crying. 

"Shh Lyra,It'll be alright.You have Lily, Evelyn,Melody,Luna to play with."the boy comforted his little sister.

By Lily, Evelyn, Melody and Luna he meant Lily potter daughter of Harry and Pansy, Evelyn daughter of Theodore and Astoria Nott, Melody and Luna daughters of Blaise and Ginny Zabini

."Don't cry you're a strong girl.Besides I'll send you letters on whats going on and about James."He smirked as his sister pulled away and blushed.

"He knew his sister fancied his best friend James,oldest son of Harry and Pansy Potter.

The family were Draco Lucious Malfoy, Hermione Jean Malfoy, Scorpuis Hyperion Malfoy and Lyra Cassophia Malfoy. 

From a distance they spotted the Potter's Harry,Pansy,thier kids James Sirius,Remus Rubeus and Lily Minerva,The Nott's Theo, Astoria thier kids Edward Draco and Evelyn Pansy and Zabini's Blaise,Ginny thier kids Cameron Blaise,Melody Ginerva and Luna Hermione waiting for them.

They greeted eachother when the whistle blowing alerted us of the 5 minutes left.

Hermione ruffled her sons hair and warned him not to get into trouble and to be a good boy.His father told him the same,while his sister told something they're parents forgot to tell.

"Write to me often Scorpy,Oh and tell what house you're sorted in!I'm betting on Gryffindor."

Her brother rolled his eyes and said"Fine mum"

Cameron, Scorpius,Edward, Evelyn,James all borded and said thier good byes.Hermione rested her head on her husband's shoulder.She smiled when she saw Rose Weasley, daughter of Ron and Lavender Weasley talked with Scorpius and James.

History was just repeating itself.

Please comment your opinion and vote.
Love,
Charlotte.