Chapter 1

I walked through the crunchy colourful leaves filled with excitement. I was going to see my family after years of living with my dad. See, my parents got a divorce and I couldn't leave California. Finance issues. So my mum and sister moved to Stoneybrook Connecticut without me. Believe me it was nice to live with my dad but... I missed my mum and little sister. So I'm happy to be going to see them. I walk up to the house with anticipation. I rung the bell. I can hear the shrill noise. I waited a little while and rung it again. That is when the door swing open and my sister is in my arms. "Max!" She yelled "You're finally here!" My mum rushed outside to join the hug. Finally together the Schafer girls. I stepped in and smell the warm aroma. I was happy to be back home.

I was in the living room with Dawn looking at family pictures. When the bell rings. I went to answer it. I see two people The older one who is a man had ginger hair and a nicely cut ginger beard. The younger one who looked Dawn's age had curly hair that fell down to her waist and had black glasses. "Mom" is what I shouted.

"This is Richard and Mary-Anne Spier" Mom said. I had finally met them and was happy? To meet mums boyfriend and kid. "Why dont you kids go to Dawns room and help Max unpack. They all awkwardly walked upstairs. When they got there Dawn helped Max and began talking and to say Mary-Anne was left out was an understatement. She just sat there and watched them. She was a shy person so it wasn't easy to make new friends. When max finished unpacking she came back from the guest room (her room) and asked Mary-Anne "So what do you like doing" "Reading" Mary-Anne replied. "Dawn told me you liked acting and drama" Mary-Anne blushed in embarrassment and said "Yeah I guess." "So do I" . Then they all began talking about their favourite plays and stuff. They baisically just bonded.

A/n I baisically just added fluff bc imadding stuff to the story.