Chapter 8

"Hey Charlie says that you have been avoiding him" I was in a BSC meeting and Kristy spoke up. All eyes were on me. Geez these children will do anything to get gossip."I have no idea what he's talking about."  I said nonchalantly I just kept typing on my laptop. I was done with my essay but pretending to type to avoid conversation and look occupied. "Oh he said that every single type he goes up to talk to you you walk away." Kristy says look for an ice breaker "I'm busy with things" "What things" I look up at her like she's crazy "He does have anew girlfriend though " "I've noticed" I said still looking at my laptop "She's a bit different not like Olivia" "Who's Olivia" I asked trying not to sound intrigued but I didn't work because Kristy said "Why do you care" "You cant just say someone's name and expect me to just know them. Who do you think I am sherlock Holmes." Silence "She's Charlies old girlfriend. She was fun" "Cool" "So tell me the truth why are you avoiding him" "I'm not" I chuckled I looked around "trust me I'm not". Bare in mind I'm still fake typing.  Before Kristy could say anything the phone rang. "Hello, babysitters club. this is Kristy Thomas president and founder speaking".

Another short filler. maybe the next one will be long and juicy. I'm no sure

anyway enjoy