Chapter 4

At home we have a small family. But when you add Richard and Mary-Anne to our family, It gets pretty crowded. I was reading a book when my phone rang. It was an unknown number so I picked up and said "Hi"
"Hi" the person replied
"Who is this"
"Charlie Thomas" I rolled my eyes and said "How did you get my number"
"Kristy"
I paused before is said"What do you want"
"To talk, I find you intriguing"  I chuckled as he began babbling. I wanted to end the call like I usually do to people I don't like but something told me to stay and listen to Charlie frigging Thomas say rubbish.

This BSC meeting was quiet. I mean with the calls. Really everyone was freaking out about the autumn dance. Even Kristy. But not Jessie and Mallory they were in Middle school. During the whole meeting it was all about shopping and makeup and dates. "Wait what. You guys have dates." I asked. "Yeah only Stacey and Mary-Anne" Claudia stated "Damn. I feel single." I said "And I'm older that you" "Isn't there someone you have in mind" Mary-Anne asked. "Nope so don't talk to guys at school" Stacey said "What about Charlie" "What" I replied confusion covering my face "I mean, you do like him right. "She added. "No he's annoying" I said quickly hoping the amount of time I said it would change anything. "How so.." Kristy inquired "I don't know. I mean he looks nice but it's what's inside that counts right" I chuckled nervously Then the phone rang. Saved by the bell.

A/N Do I have writers block? yes Am I gonna keep going? yessir. I just edited some parts. I know this is annoying but bare with me 😭