Chapter 3

I was in Science listening to Miss Ray drone on and on about cells and our start of semester exam. it was boring because she was just saying the same thing over and over again to take up time. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the boy -Charlie- I heard in the register- looking at me he yawned and made a gesture saying that Miss Ray was crazy and boring and he was making faces. Then I -WHICH WAS NOT EVEN MY FAULT- snorted. I couldn't help it. All eyes fell on me and I slid down my chair. Miss Ray said. "Maxine" she asked "Yes miss" "Is there something you would like to share with the class" "No miss" "Then I suggest you straighten up" "yes miss" My eyes darted to Charlie who was trying to hold in his laugh. But when I gave him a heavy side eye and he began smirking. Gosh I hated that smirk, but if I hated it then why was I smiling.

I was break and I was putting my books in my locker. "Hey" "Hi" "I dont get it. You were laughing with me a minute ago now you wont even look at me" "I'm not a social person. I'm only social with people I'm close with" "Then lets be close" I looked him up and down then snorted again "Yeah hard pass" I looked up at him. Then I went back to organizing my locker

I was in a Bsc meeting scrolling on Tik Tok. We had had 2 calls so far. And its been chill. "You know there has been major preparation with Charlie going to College" Kristy started "Same with Max." Dawn said "Not really- "I said "Yes really you've literally gotten a mini fridge." She wasn't wrong . "Yeah college is hard." I said "I'm lucky I have years till that happens" Stacey sighed. We all laughed.

A/n: Sort of a filler sorry that it short :(