Part 1

This story is after the Kokotaim gang comes to know that BBB's father is none other than The Legendary Armoured Hero MechAmato whom they have only heard of from there seniors whom they carved to meet. Was there friends father!!!???? Sounds like a big joke but this was the truth.

The gang surrounded him from all sides bombarded BBB with thousands of questions that why didn't he told them afterall they all are best friends but still BBB kept this as a secret??

Gopal was shaking BBB like a milkshake, Fang was asking him why didn't he told them meanwhile Both girls were lecturer ing him on the Topic trust!!!! Ochobot ignored his best friend/masters pleading as he was busy taking out numerous pictures afterall that was a PRECIOUS moment.

BBB glanced his father pleading to save him from his friends but his appeal was not listened by his father. Rather his father indicated him to be BERDIKARI. Seeing this BBB rolled his eyelids in understood ment that his father hasn't changed at all (Aww.... My poor baby🥺) Mechabot who is normally sticked to his Master's chest was now beside him took the chance to ask him why he didn't helped his poor kid but his master simply answered "biarlah dia BERDIKARI" {Translation: "Let him be independent"}. Mechabot was expecting to hear this so was ready at Amato's back to hit him hard on his head and as he heard this word coming out from his master's mouth he just hit him on his head.

'Aaooch... Mechabot why did you just hit me'

'Served you right' his Power sphera spoke to him but eyes still stuck at BBB seeing Mechabot's eyes stucked at BBB Amato thought not to continue this topic.

------

After Kokotaim Gang was done with him he was fell down on the floor (don't worry he is not unconscious but just tired after all that session)

'I guess now he will never repeat this type of mistake again' Said one member wearing Green coat with a bright smile on his face

'Right' said the other's smiling creepily

Seeing his son's circumstances and his friends grin Amato moved backward as he also felt a little strange more like scared. Who thought that the legendary armoured hero currently without armour will get scared by his own son's Friends!!! As BBB was now feeling ok, he got up and said them sorry again while wearing his cap which fell down during that session. Before Kokotaim again starts this time Amato thought to initiate to talk to them as now he was also feeling pity for his son as he was not Fully at fault Amato was also in the guilt list.

'Ahh.. Boboiboy... I thought that you will introduce me with your gang......' Although he knows there names but he never meet them in person so he thought that this is a good way to distract his friends

'Hehe... sorry dad... I mean admiral..... Let me introduce them...' scratching his fluffy non-itchy cheeks

This is working hour so poor boi can't address the armoured hero as his dad whereas Amato after hearing felt a little awkward.... Hearing admiral from other's makes him happy but not this time he thought to himself hiding his thoughts behind a smile

(Here BBB's lines are with 'x' and Amato's line are with "x")

'That's Gopal he has power to manipulate molecules but he particularly transform them into food as he is a the food lover'

"You need to exercise more cadet to become fit and fine don't worry I will personally take care of your fitness and diet routine"

(Gopal be like: ಠ_ಠ )

BBB proceeds 'She is Yaya she has the power to manipulate gravity' (? I am not confirm)

"Ok so you are Yaya, Well your cookies are quiet famous over here..... "