chapter 1

"it's over"
Kim Hana woke up with a gasp.

"It was a stupid dream
I thought I had to live through the nightmare of him leaving me again
That seriously gave me the chills"

Kim Hana said laying her head down on her pillow again,

" What a waste of my precious sleep."

She said covering her face with her blanket.

*Ding dong*

"Who's at my door so early in the morning for god's sake"

" THE DOORS OPEN." She shouted at the person ringing her doorbell.

A girl let herself into the apartment and replied.

" YOU BETTER NOT BE SLEEPING BY THE TIME I COME TO YOUR ROOM!"

" shit it was wonyoung."
Hana said leaping out of her bed, trying to fix her hair to make it look like she wasn't tossing and turning all night long.

"Good your not asleep at 2 in the evening." Wonyoung said with her arms crossed.

"It's two already?" Hana said with a yawn.

"You slept past your alarm again right, it's really bad for you Hana."

"Yeah yeah I get it wonyoung now you can leave if it's not food or important stuff."

" It's food." Wonyoung said with a sigh shaking the plastic bag full of food infront on Hana's face.

" your the bestttt wonyoung."
Hana said with a smile while taking the bag from her hand.

" I'm so hungry." Hana said staring at the food.

" Did you brush your teeth first? Or even get ready for the day?" wonyoung said looking at Hana with her arms still crossed.

"Fine fine." Hana said getting up from the table with a sigh.

"You better not touch the food madame." Hana said pointing her finger in wonyoung's face

"Yeah yeah got it." Wonyoung said pushing Hana's finger away from her face.

Hana waddled over to the bathroom half asleep.

"Stop walking like a duck, people might think you escaped from your lake." Wonyoung said snickering

"StOp wAlKiNg liKe a dUcK" Hana said mocking wonyoung.

Hana brushed her teeth and rushed back to the slightly warm food on the table.

" 1..2..3..4..5..6.. WHERES THE OTHER CHICKEN NUGGET WONYOUNG."
Hana said death staring wonyoung.

" Calm down I only bought a six pack." Wonyoung said showing the box which clearly said 6 chicken nuggets.

" Why only 6." Hana said with a scoff.

" Or else you will get sick and unhealthy you know I hate when you have too much fast food it's bad for you."

" Sorry doctor." Hana said jokingly to wonyoung.

" Anyways I have s-"
*Ding dong*
" Is anyone coming over?" Hana said walking over to the door and opening it.
" Is it o-" Hana said before slamming the door in the tall handsome guy's face.

"YOU INVITED A DUDE OVER? TO MY HOUSE? YOU GAVE MY ADDRESS? WHAT IF HES A SPY? COMING TO KILL ME?" Hana said with her whole body against the door.

"Dude calm down, I was just about to tell you that he's coming over to talk about the stuff we have to do about being interviewers." Wonyoung said walking over to the door.
" Go get changed, fast." Wonyoung said pushing Hana into her bedroom.

Hana was still in shock, she just stood there for a while and then rushed to her wardrobe.

"What do you wear around boys? Something sexy? No I'm not trying to seduce him or something, what about cute? No that's too much effort, what about a suit? I'm not trying to do a job interview." Hana said tossing all her options onto the bed.

"Aha this is cute, I'll just wear it like I wasn't even trying, tbh I have a full second personality, only wonyoung knows all of them, everyone else only knows the second one."
Hana said to herself before rushing to the bathroom with a random one she chose. Hana put on the outfit she chose and tied up her hair
"Right, pictures for Instagram."
I'll just go turn on the lights, push all my clothes out of frame and take some full body shots

"I'll just go turn on the lights, push all my clothes out of frame and take some full body shots

" There, Instagram taken care of, now only a guy is left to take care of."

Hana rushed out of the room and walked out into the sitting room where both of them were seated with a laptop and alot of papers.

Hana was stood there staring at the both of them looking at wonyoung because she didn't know what to do.

Wonyoung gave her a confused face and then told her to sit down.

"Oh sorry." Hana said while waddling over to wonyoung.