chapter 7

HER DAD?!?
It was her dad sitting in the chair with his arms crossed looking at Jay.
The manager looked at Hana with a shocked face.
"Hana???" The Manager says with wide eyes. He stood up and walked closer to Hana to see if it was really her.

He stared at Hana for a while before tightly hugging Hana,
"Oh my daughter, my only daughter, where have you been I've missed you." The dad says still hugging Hana.
"Dad I'm sorry... I'll talk to you tonight okay?"
"DAD?!?" Jay said beside the both of them.

Hana's dad stops hugging her and looks at Jay and says, "since it was my daughter and she doesn't look harmed or anything I'll let you off the hook but please be more careful in the future, if your fans see you with a girl they will be very mad, I expect better from you Jay."

-time skip-

Jay and Hana just left the office and they were walking around the building, Dan had just woke up and was walking holding both of their hands, they looked like a family.

Jay arrived at a dorm looking area, jay pulled out keys from his pocket and opened the door. He opened the door and peaked through the door, he didn't see any of his members there so he decided to go in. They walked in and they walked over to Jay's room.
As Jay tried to open the door he head his members from behind him,
"Stop right there Jay."
Jay turned around to face the rest of the members.
"Heyyyy how are you Jake, Riki and sunoo." He says in an awkward voice.
"Let's sit down and talk"
Jay takes Hana's hand and pulls her along to the table.

" So Jay mind explaining why you have a girl and a child with you?"

" is that your family. " Riki Snickers.
Sunoo pushes him on his shoulder signaling for him to shut his mouth.

"Anyways, mind Explaining."
Jay opened his mouth but before he could say anything the rest of the members appeared.

Hana looked at all the members all sitting across them both and whispered to him, "who are these people? Why is there so many? What's their names?"

"Right sorry Hana let me introduce you to each of my members."
This is sunghoon
This is Riki
This is Sunoo
This is Jake
This is jungwon
This is Heeseung
Jay says pointing at each member

Hana looked at each of the members who were smiling brightly at her. 

"boys this is Kim Hana, and this is her son kim Dan." Jay said pointing at Hana and Dan.

Dan looked at the members and smiled happily, he started giggling. 

"hes so adorable!!" Sunoo says pinching the babys soft cheeks. Hana and the members started talking and they all had a great time while Dan played happily with Sunoo. Hana and the members are so busy talking, laughing and having a great time they forget the time. Hana looks at her phone wondering what time it was, it was past midnight, Hana jumped up and apologized, Hana rushed over to where Dan was playing and picked him up, She waddled over to the door with Dan in her arms, Dan was crying because he didnt wanna leave the members who were so kind to him and played with him.

Hana was about the leave, Her foot was already out the door when Jay grabbed her by the arm, "you cant leave now, its so late, its also super dangerous and if our manager sees you leaving then we might get in big trouble, or even a crazy fan might see you leave the building its really dangerous, you should stay over the place is big enough for both of you."

hana sighed before stepping back into the dorm and placing Dan in Sunoos arms. Hana decided to stay over that night only for the safety of her son, she didnt want her son being in danger because a bunch of crazy fans saw him leave a huge building."

"ill sleep on the floor with Dan do you have an blankets or pillows?"

"but-"